Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

launch_zpsxdngkqee.jpg

Greetings all,

I'm very happy to share with you that at 6am Monday 29th February Phoenix and Beau will be open for business. You'll be able to find us via our website at www.phoenixandbeau.uk

Our journey to this point has taken just over one year of research, development, set-backs, testing, sharing, refining and building. My wife and I are extremely grateful to all of those who have helped us get to here; our friends, family and testers - you all know who you are but a special thank you has to go to our traditional wet shaving friends here at the 'The Shaving Room'.

Thank you all.

As noted above, our website will be live from 6am GMT Monday 29th February and we recommend you move quickly if you'd like to secure any of our first edition soaps. Our first batches for each product were, in hindsight, a little too small in quantity and we have been genuinely humbled and surprised at the interest and demand for our soap. Be assured that we shall do our very best to keep up with customer demand and will scale our efforts accordingly. Remember also that you will be able to buy our products via our excellent UK stockists; Shaving Station and Shaving Time.

We hope that you enjoy our carefully crafted and subtle scents and welcome your constructive feedback. Moving forwards we have an array of new scents scheduled for release later in 2016. In the interim, please enjoy the wonderful protective qualities of our shaving soap and be sure to share images of our products or your shave of the day via TSR and our social media - Twitter @phoenixandbeau OR Instagram @phoenixandbeau

With kind regards,

Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom