Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

I know a number of us over here to the left are really excited for Albion and Denali to hit Maggard Razors. I see Kerry has replaced the assam with lavender in Albion. I can smell them already....oh and that performance!
Thanks @vtmax [emoji106][emoji106] I omitted the assam on the grounds of it adding more time and complexity to the process. The scent profile hasn't changed and includes bergamot, lavender, grapefruit and patchouli. [emoji16]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Kerry, should I contact Shaving Station or you regarding my P&B Citra Royale ?
Received yesterday. Tub less than 40% full. Too much water has evaporated during curing of the soap. Soap performs great though.
But this is not 4 oz of soap, more like 2-3 oz - I own several 100's soaps, so know what 4 oz is..... [emoji6]

09c8ca686c790d45b201a4f72420a8ec.jpg

561c71281749b110863b8f1e271ebfc6.jpg

@CHSeifert thanks for reaching out and sorry about that. Now resolved the loss of weight was not something I had seen in my research for very early batches and as a consequence a tiny number of soaps inadvertently cured themselves to a lesser weight than the "within 10g of 115g" we say our soaps will weigh. Since then I've adjusted each fill and now add 10% more soap to each jar (this allows for the curing process and evaporation of water).

Please PM me your email address and I'll send a discount code that you'll be able to use in our shop.

If you hadn't seen them we have two new soaps due for release at the end of the month, Albion (core range floral-herbaceous) and Denali (limited seasonal mentholated):
IMG_20160625_205717_zpsfsscm51l.jpg

With kind regards,

Kerry.

There ain't no bitchin bout dis soap from Hitchin. Coat, door.

Chatting to Kerry, some fantastic stories about the startup business, including a tub of Spitfire that pretty much did a lap of honour during its travels.

@CHSeifert thanks for reaching out and sorry about that. Now resolved the loss of weight was not something I had seen in my research for very early batches and as a consequence a tiny number of soaps inadvertently cured themselves to a lesser weight than the "within 10g of 115g" we say our soaps will weigh. Since then I've adjusted each fill and now add 10% more soap to each jar (this allows for the curing process and evaporation of water).

Please PM me your email address and I'll send a discount code that you'll be able to use in our shop.

If you hadn't seen them we have two new soaps due for release at the end of the month, Albion (core range floral-herbaceous) and Denali (limited seasonal mentholated):
IMG_20160625_205717_zpsfsscm51l.jpg

With kind regards,

Kerry.

Thanks Kerry !

Back
Top Bottom