Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

Oh no, nothing wrong and looking forward to using this soap. Just struck me as funny that people sniff so many different things from what is 'the samey' scent.
The black afghano I wore yesterday smelt of sandalwood to the sales assistant and like urine to the fiancee![emoji14]

Last edited:
Well Im massively late to the party. I havn't been around these parts in a while, studying, new job and pregnant wife. I may have to order some soap shortly.
I take it you dont stock anywhere is the US yet? Im asking as I normally send a friend english shaving stuff and Im sendin a parcel soon.

I forgot I was registered here but went looking for mentions of this soap after using P&B. Started on the forums some time back on shavemyface and visit mostly shavenook these days. Ordered on a whim. So glad I did! I have been rotating Solaris and Citra Royale (yes...Customs were kind to Maggards:)) and am highly impressed. My favorite soap is Mike's Natural and P&B is right there and better if possible. Kerry's ingredient list is perfect and the very fine (or lack of) air bubbles reminds me of Mike's (and occasionally Mystic Water's soap.) Can't wait to try the other offerings.

I saw on the Phoenix & Beau website they are in Hitchin. We live in Vermont but my wife was raised in Tring down the road. She'll be over with the kids once school lets out.:D

Back
Top Bottom