Phoenix and Beau is go for launch!

Evening all,

Thanks for your patience in waiting for our next batch of soaps. At the moment our production capacity is sitting at one batch (of all 4 soaps) every 10 days (approximately).

Batch 2 will be available to order from our online shop from 0900hrs GMT tomorrow (14th March). Our UK based stockists will have more stock later in the week and our European stockists will have our soaps shortly after.

Have an excellent week everyone.

With kinds regards,

Kerry.
Ps, today saw a test batch of our menthol soap 'Denali' find its way out of the lab. Tomorrow I get to shave with its menthol, camphor, peppermint, eucalyptus and pine spruce coolness..:eek::cool: Can't wait :).
That's wonderful Kerry. Do you have a date release for that mentol soap?

Afternoon all,

Well we've had a great day so far and thank you to all of our customers. Solaris has sold out and Sanskrit, despite making more of it, isn't far behind. We will be fulfilling our stockists very shortly and so, if you miss the boat via our website please be sure to check in with them come mid-to-late week.

Best regards,

Kerry.

Morning all,

I trust everyone has had a splendid Easter break & perhaps treated themselves to shaving associated goodness?

I thought I'd share some brilliant feedback on our soaps that has come from Spanish wet shaving forum http://foro.sincortenohaygloria.com...hoenix-and-beau-disponibles-desde-hoy/1958/10

Moving ever so slowly forwards I have now managed to get my soap stocked in Spain, Finland and with the excellent Shaving Station and Shaving Time based here in Blighty. Italy is also a distinct possibility as our soaps will be enjoying a visit to a prominent Rome based stockists.

Thanks so much for everyone's support / custom and remember that we have 2 new scents scheduled for release on April 29th: 'Spitfire' and 'Albion. The former is what I'd describe as a full throttle scent that is built around a robust accord of leather, tobacco and juniper.

The latter is my take on an old barbershop scent I recall when my father used to take me for my "short back and sides". Albion is built around bergamot, rosemary, lavender and lemon.

Best regards,

Kerry.

Thanks so much for everyone's support / custom and remember that we have 2 new scents scheduled for release on April 29th: 'Spitfire' and 'Albion. The former is what I'd describe as a full throttle scent that is built around a robust accord of leather, tobacco and juniper.

Can't wait for Spitfire, if only for the name but this sounds excellent.

Back
Top Bottom