Closed Passaround FEATHER ARTIST CLUB SS

Had a good shave this morning, 2 pass wtg atg, couple tiny blood spotss on my chin but I get them regardless off what I do when shaving atg. No other irritation, and BBS. I love this razor, I may have to save my pennies andlooj for a good second hand one. Or a kai captain

Well I had my final shave with the feather artist this morning, I'm still loving it. I would have liked to have gotten a chance to use one of the sharper blades but I am glad I got to use the lovely razor. I will definitely be looking into an injector in the future. Big thanks to whosethedaddy for trusting us with his razor. I will good he jimbofett message to check he hasn't changed his mind then if he hasn't replied by this afternoon dan552 can expect a message so I can send it out Friday afternoon.

I will get around to write a few words about the Kai Excelia, but just wanted to mention, the Kai Excelia and the SS are slightly milder than the other Feathers AC's. I used a Feather Pro Light in my Feather Pro. There is some blade exposure and you can get a shave. If you put a Pro Light in the SS or the Excelia, there is almost no blade exposure and it's impossible to shave with it.

RedHorseman said:
Well I had my final shave with the feather artist this morning, I'm still loving it. I would have liked to have gotten a chance to use one of the sharper blades but I am glad I got to use the lovely razor. I will definitely be looking into an injector in the future. Big thanks to whosethedaddy for trusting us with his razor. I will good he jimbofett message to check he hasn't changed his mind then if he hasn't replied by this afternoon dan552 can expect a message so I can send it out Friday afternoon.

Glad you enjoyed it, that's what the pass around is all about, to try something you may not have had the chance to try before. Maybe nit everyone's cup of tea but that's the spice of life.

Who's next up?

This beauty was waiting for me when I got home :)
I was so keen to try it I went for a shave lol

This was my first time using anything close to a straight and I think it went well. No blood and a very smooth shave. Face was a little sore but I'm guessing that was due to lack of technique.

First pass was weird as I was very nervous. Second and third pass felt much better. Got much closer on my upper lip and chin than with a DE.

I can really see the attraction to straight shaving and look forward to this weeks shaves :D

Huge thanks to Whosthedaddy for offering this passaround!

This is more forgiving for angles than a straight and will cut at a steeper angle. The audible feedback and obvious results will tell you how you're doing.

Just be careful with the start of the stroke and placing it to the face as that's when it will cut you in an instance. Start with a sweeping stroke rather than from a static position but that's the joy of a learning curve.

Enjoy and take your time.

It is with great sadness that I must move this along :(

I've really enjoyed using this and will definitely be looking into acquiring one.

I'll drop Pablo a PM to get this moving on once more.

Huge thanks to Whosthedaddy for allowing us the chance to try this!

Dan552 said:
It is with great sadness that I must move this along :(

I've really enjoyed using this and will definitely be looking into acquiring one.

I'll drop Pablo a PM to get this moving on once more.

Huge thanks to Whosthedaddy for allowing us the chance to try this!

It's fly3k I believe who's next in the list

Glad you enjoyed the Feather.

Back
Top Bottom