Closed Pass Around - Wolfman WR1-DC DE Razor - COMPLETE

True Andreas, true...:cool:

In fact, don't be telling anyone, but I've put an order in for another version of the Wolfman. Mum's the word though, old boy...

I'm afraid I must insist that you make full disclosure, young Martin.

FULL dislclosure. And it has to be NOW too.

We all want to know what it is that you felt sufficiently moved to go for...and when it's coming and, of course, how many shekels.

Martin, Nishy may have made you an offer he thought you couldn't refuse. But I have a counter offer.

You can name your price BUT you have to have the Mrs, the two cats and my Pulsar quartz watch (from Argos) with a stainless bracelet and a new battery thrown in. But you can't have the rabbit....she's non negotiable.

How does that sound?

Thoughts:

So I have three shaves with this using the same set up each time. Initial observations was that it is well made and constructed bit of kit and found the handle both aesthetically pleasing and very ergonomical.

Setup:
Village Barber Oil
Dr Harris - Windsor Soap
Polisilver blade
Dr Harris - Windsor Aftershave

Tried initial first pass with the open comb side, all smooth sailing good angle......until a mole and spot! Claret everywhere! After stopping the blood I continued with the closed comb, felt efficient and the aftershave attested to just that.

Final shaves were without using the OC side, and just the closed comb. I've really wanted to love this razor but I just can't, the ergonomics of the head are feel very similar to a Gillette New which I also don't get on with, it's almost like the head is too flat.

I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity to have tried such a sought after razor, but the monkey on my back can sit quietly for now.

Back
Top Bottom