Closed Pass Around - Wolfman WR1-DC DE Razor - COMPLETE

Finally I had the time at lunchtime today to give the Wolfman a shot .
I went with a Gillette Silver Blue , Speick soap and The Executive Shaving Company's pre shave oil .
I did 3 passe's with the open comb side and a final pass with the solid bar side .
Gentlemen , what can I say ?, I experienced it , shaving heaven , that was the silkiest smoothest shave of my wet shaving career , it was sheer pleasure .
No weeper's at all , just a very slight bit of irritation on a problem area of my neck which was exasperated by the 4 passe's and my inexperience of the razor .
The sooner The Wolfman open's up his order book the better that's all I can say , take my money now please !

Finally I had the time at lunchtime today to give the Wolfman a shot .
I went with a Gillette Silver Blue , Speick soap and The Executive Shaving Company's pre shave oil .
I did 3 passe's with the open comb side and a final pass with the solid bar side .
Gentlemen , what can I say ?, I experienced it , shaving heaven , that was the silkiest smoothest shave of my wet shaving career , it was sheer pleasure .
No weeper's at all , just a very slight bit of irritation on a problem area of my neck which was exasperated by the 4 passe's and my inexperience of the razor .
The sooner The Wolfman open's up his order book the better that's all I can say , take my money now please !
This thread is terrible I should have gone last. Every time I hear the words Wolfman and heaven my wallet shudders ;)
I've hovered over the over priced ebay options a few times.

You need to have Whosthedaddy post something to you signed for. (He's in Essex, so not too far from London). Then you know the post office he uses. Get a job at that post office just before the pass around ends. Bingo. You have a Wolfman and Martin gets refunded by Royal Mail. There might be a flaw in that plan, but I can't see it right now :p
So you need to keep watching the thread.

You need to have Whosthedaddy post something to you signed for. (He's in Essex, so not too far from London). Then you know the post office he uses. Get a job at that post office just before the pass around ends. Bingo. You have a Wolfman and Martin gets refunded by Royal Mail. There might be a flaw in that plan, but I can't see it right now :p
So you need to keep watching the thread.
Damn you blew my cover! All that preparation for Nothin'! :mad:

Wow !
I couldn't wait , I had another heavenly shaving experience early morning with this beauty , all I changed was the blade , a Gilette Platinum .
This razor is certainly taking my shaving up a level or two .
I have a BBS 1 supposedly due in January , I only hope that it has near enough the same level of performance to keep me going until I manage to get my hand's on a Wolfman .
I just kick myself thinking about earlier this year when the ordering process was still open and I looked at the website several time's but did not pull the trigger , hindsight eh ?

Well 2 pass shave this morning with the solid bar , something I have never been able to achieve before , a wonderful piece of kit that goes straight to the top of my wishlist , however , The One Blade beckon's so it is time to pass the Wolfman on , if @p.b can P.M. me his detail's I will get it in the post on Tuesday so hopefully it reaches it's destination before the holiday's .
Many thank's Martin for for your ongoing generosity , a Merry Christmas to you and all member's of TSR

Back
Top Bottom