Closed Pass Around Gillette Super Adjustable waiting list and status

In the mail to bigfatbloke71 today,
Suppose I'll have to write a report, I liked it, probably not enough to rush out and buy one right away, but it was nice. Looked really pretty, felt good in the hand with that rugged plastic grippy bit, and shaved well. I still felt myself pushing too hard probably because it was quite light.
Thanks for letting me have a go though.

Hi folks - I happen to have just procured one of these, so I'll duck out. I've been in touch with bigfatbloke71 who will now get in touch with the chap after me on the list.

Thank you to Lose the Beard for the opportunity to try ... but I'll be using my own :D

Cheers, all. Have fun ...

Contact has been made.

Jon is last on the list so if anyone wants a try put down your name.

I will do a full write up tomorrow but in short it is too mild for me until it gets turned up to 7.

Kev

I would love to try the Gillette Super Adustable and would be happy to be added to the waiting list for this.

I'm building a collection of straights up over last few months now up to 6 and have never used a DE razor

AndyMc133

It's on its way to 'anotheruser'

I really liked it. It thought it was much milder than the progress.
As Kev has already said, it doesn't really become effective until you hit 7. Then I would say it compares to a 3 on the Progress.

It's easy to get a smooth bbs shave on 7.

I am just waiting for the long handled version I have just bought to arrive.

I love the long handled version I bought the day after trying this one out got a lovely example from Dodgy and it's still probably my favourite and was my 1st vintage razor although currently my Wardonia OC head on my Templ8 handle is getting a lot of love.

I would appreciate being added to the list please. I'm on the look out for one of these as a Birth Year razor (S1) so having the opportunity to try one would be great.

Back
Top Bottom