Closed Pass Around Gillette Super Adjustable waiting list and status

Hi, the razor is currently back with me as no one has asked for it for a while. I will give it a quick clean up and post it to the next person. Nice for it to get some use again.

fly3k said:
Could I have a try of this?

You're up next fly3k. Please PM me your details and I'll post off on Saturday.

I've scratched that itch and I'm sorry to say it's not for me. Just found the head too big and cumbersome. Also oddly found that blades were knackered after one shave rather than my regular 2 or 3. Tried on a number of settings with various blades. I'm not sure what I did wrong, probably me though.

Well I am ready to move this on. Will the next person pm me their details please. I started out liking this but not sure it's much different to a fatboy or slim to be honest. Still appreciate the chance to try it out and definitely a good option for someone looking for a cheap alternative to the older adjustables from Gillette.

So after recovering from a severely sprained right wrist had my 1st shave with the Super Adjustable( which arrived with me on Friday as I had got the dreaded red card from the postie before I even had to chance to open the door on Thursday). Used my usual Pro-Raso original formula pre/post shave after a wash with Botanics exfoliating wash, then Pro-Raso white soap lathered with my new Vulfix 404 bodger brush stuck a Lab blue in the razor and set it to 4 and got a damn good result for its 1st ride out almost bbs and only 1 weeper on the awkward scar on my chin, finished off with a quick rub of the alum block then the Pro-raso pre/post left that to soak ina few minutes then slapped on some of the La Toja Blam I got from the pif.

Fairly impressed with this so far, didn't find any problems with my top lip/under my nose, loved the weight and found it easy to mover around my face but good at mowing down 5 days growth. I wouldn't mind trying the long handled version just to see but think I'm going to be keeping an eye out for one of these(open to offers if anyone knows of one for sale). I'll have a play with for another week or so then send it on its merry way. Thanks for the opportunity to try this out.

Back
Top Bottom