Closed Pass Around Gillette Super Adjustable waiting list and status

Lee (Tackleberry) is going to pass on this one. AGIO your next in line. Can you PM me your contact details please. Many thanks to LTB for his kind use of this lovely razor.

majortom said:
Lee (Tackleberry) is going to pass on this one. AGIO your next in line. Can you PM me your contact details please. Many thanks to LTB for his kind use of this lovely razor.

Already sent contact details. I'm looking forward to this, my first shave with an adjustable, any tips/advice ? :icon_smile:

AGIO said:
I'm looking forward to this, my first shave with an adjustable, any tips/advice ? :icon_smile:

Hi there,

Set that on #3-4 to start with. Give yourself a few times to get familiar with the balance, long handle, and head design of the Super. That was the first razor I started with and it was a good choice for me.

Turned out I actually enjoy using a handle with some good length to it, and have a long handle frankenrazor that's used a lot.

Martin

dodgy said:
AGIO said:
I'm looking forward to this, my first shave with an adjustable, any tips/advice ? :icon_smile:

Hi there,

Set that on #3-4 to start with. Give yourself a few times to get familiar with the balance, long handle, and head design of the Super. That was the first razor I started with and it was a good choice for me.

Turned out I actually enjoy using a handle with some good length to it, and have a long handle frankenrazor that's used a lot.

Martin

Thanks martin, if #3/4 is the starting point how agressive is the maximum setting ?

Dave, the razor doesn't feel very aggressive at any setting. I tried 3,5,7 and 9 and finally settled on 5 which gave a perfect shave on 3 passes.There is not a huge difference in level of aggression as you proceed up the scale. It's a great razor, you'll enjoy it.

FrankieG was the next, and currently the last person on the list. I have just seen his post where he says he doesn't want the razor now so it looks as though no one else wants this for now.

Do you want to hold on to it for a while to see if there is any new interest, if not I will PM you my address and you can send it back to me.

Any takers who want to try this razor.

Back
Top Bottom