Closed Pass Around Gillette Super Adjustable waiting list and status

Being a Fatboy and Slim owner I'd love to give this a try if I can......... I wouldn't mind buying a birth year one if only I could find one.... i think I'm a Y1. Is this less or more aggressive than the other 2 ????

Re: RE: Pass Around Gillette Super Adjustable waiting list and status

*Sweeney Todd* said:
Being a Fatboy and Slim owner I'd love to give this a try if I can......... I wouldn't mind buying a birth year one if only I could find one.... i think I'm a Y1. Is this less or more aggressive than the other 2 ????
Happy to send on mid next week Sweeney Todd! Had couple of shaves so far. First was with a BIC chrome, wasn't overly impressed, today loaded a 3 shave-old lab blue on #5 setting and had a wow 3 passes. Aiming for a couple more shaves and if it continues performing then will be tempted to hunt me a birth year Z2! If interested please PM me your details.

p.b said:
Hi,
please could I be added to the list to try this?

cheers, Paul
Haven't had a response from Sweeney Todd so want to PM me your details Paul and I'll get this out to you tomorrow/Wednesday.

I need to pass forward this week as I'm away for a couple of weeks from Friday...

Big O said:
p.b said:
Hi,

cheers, Paul
Haven't had a response from Sweeney Todd so want to PM me your details Paul and I'll get this out to you tomorrow/Wednesday.

I need to pass forward this week as I'm away for a couple of weeks from Friday...

Sorry mate PM sent.... been away a few days and missed your post

*Sweeney Todd* said:
Sorry mate PM sent.... been away a few days and missed your post
p.b said:
Hi,
cheers, Paul

Chaps, lets agree who should receive next to avoid any upsets. We can stick to original flow so Sweeney Todd next, p.b thereafter? But up to you, pls let me know.

*Sweeney Todd* said:
I don't really mind chap....... I'm about as laid back as it gets
Sweeney Todd, I've posted this out today. Then p.b is up next....

Glad I got to enjoy this. If I came across a reasonably priced Z2, I'd definitely consider adding to the repertoire for its classic looks alone...

*Sweeney Todd* said:
I think royal mail may have tried tO post this today but off to work shortly so will attempt to collect Monday morning. I'll update once confirmed !
Looks like they may have attempted on Thursday according to track and trace...

That's strange. Just checked the date on the delivery notice and your right it was attempted Thursday. It must have been stuck in my letter box and got pushed through with the post today. Cheers for that mate. Will go fetch ASAP

Right.... package collected and I will have my first blast with it tonight.
P.b if you send me your address now saves me asking later !!!!!
For your info I have already added the following blades to the package if any of them are on your wish list.....
Astra SP, Perma Sharp Super Stainless, Feather, Polsilver SI, Gillette 7 o clock yellow, Personna Lab Blue and Voskhod
Having tried the Lab Blue recently they are now my top blade alongside the Astra SP

Has anyone else found the TTO mech on this very stiff ??? On my first shave with this (which was very good I must add) I could only achieve the final quarter turn whilst holding the head and handle in a towel !! I've given it a 24 hour soak in baby oil since yesterday morning which has made little difference...... so any advice on how to free this up would be appreciated.
Also what do people think on the agressiveness compared to slim and fatboy ??

Back
Top Bottom