News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

a3763c809d8b8b180716bee7468d6a4f.jpg

9cebbfb55facdc182410d1648a2389c7.jpg

a9a2eb5f4df2ff0a3fe37d09a05f9afb.jpg

So I used the above amount, first picture of lather is around 10 seconds and the other is 30, I didn't want to waste much so I've just used that amount to show you, the more you lather it just over flows, a little airy but I think I was being tight on how much I used haha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
That's nothing like the lather I get from wickhams. I get lovely creamy shiny stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's nothing like the lather I get from wickhams. I get lovely creamy shiny stuff.

Literally that was a really fast and hardly used much whip up to show, it's really thick when you work it up, I thought I'd just show a really quick picture

Literally that was a really fast and hardly used much whip up to show, it's really thick when you work it up, I thought I'd just show a really quick picture

Fair enough. I load my brush in tub and lather on face too. So can't compare accurately anyway

I had the great fortune to use the 1912 Cashmere this morning and man, oh man.... This is one stellar soap. Great lather and an amazing 'adult'mature' scent. I really, really enjoyed it! You have a winner on your hands with this one.

I find it doesn't like getting too damp so I never load from the tub, everyone is different I guess, what ever works :)

Yep, just shows you how things work for different people. I load soaps, including Wickhams, from the tub (30 seconds, 15 seconds swirling both ways) and then face lather (I use a Stirling Kong Synthetic). I get a fantastic lather from most soaps doing this, but 1912 and Super Smooth are up there with the best.

Back
Top Bottom