News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

0f6cf455b6d249b62573e2299dda695f.jpg

Received this today :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I shaved with it this morning for the first and had the same great shaving experience as I had with Spice Trade - since I received both from Darron last week I have used nothing else. I am sure you will love it

I shaved with it this morning for the first and had the same great shaving experience as I had with Spice Trade - since I received both from Darron last week I have used nothing else. I am sure you will love it
I'll be using it at 8

I can only reiterate that Wickham needs to make a hard soap that emulates their perfectly scented 'croap' Spice Trade. No one has done this since the original hard soap puck. Since they have the scent down pat there is no doubt that these would move faster than the babysitter's boyfriend when the car pulls up. ;)

"If a man has good corn or wood, or boards, or pigs, to sell, or can make better chairs or knives, crucibles or church organs, than anybody else, you will find a broad hard-beaten road to his house, though it be in the woods."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I can only reiterate that Wickham needs to make a hard soap that emulates their perfectly scented 'croap' Spice Trade. No one has done this since the original hard soap puck. Since they have the scent down pat there is no doubt that these would move faster than the babysitter's boyfriend when the car pulls up. ;)

"If a man has good corn or wood, or boards, or pigs, to sell, or can make better chairs or knives, crucibles or church organs, than anybody else, you will find a broad hard-beaten road to his house, though it be in the woods."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Haha, what a comment! Got to admit x my Spice Trade super smooth has a special place in my collection, I need to thin some if then out.. But Wickhams will stay forever

+1 on this. You're sitting on a goldmine @Fox

Reactions: Fox
Is whickham preparing a hard puck right?
Does anyone knows what scents are coming?
I emailed whickhma but haven't replied yet.
Thank you!!!

I have a question:

Couple of days back I purchased a tub of "Southsea Spray Super Smooth". Is the above "1912" line with improved formula (as compared to the one I purchased)?

And if so, is the difference in the performance significant?

I basically set out to try the soap for starters, but it would be good to know where both products/versions stand.

Back
Top Bottom