News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

e200a9d464f02a09737d6969fe181138.jpg

Ooopppps

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

These tubs have a certain sexiness to them..

Club Cola: Very strong uplifting and lively lemon fragrance that smells similar to cola bottle sweets but with much more citrus. A lemon citrus scent that is not fleeting at all, it remains prominent.
Top notes: Bergamot, Neroli
Mid notes: Vanilla
Base notes: Caramel

Citrus Musk: Is based around the fragrance of the Asian Murraya flower, very pungent and musky sweet. This is a very unique scent that has qualities of a traditional shave soap.
Top notes: Exotic Neroli.
Mid notes: Orange Blossom
Base notes: Green Wood and Musk.

Scottish Heather: A strong lavender type fragrance, herby and a bit medicinal like.
Top: Green Grass, Anise
Mid notes: Hyssop, Thyme and Cedar.
Base notes: Oak and Moss

Russian Leather: Is an Imperial Leather type fragrance which is extremely close to the original.
Top notes: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart notes: Geranium, Fern, Cedar wood, Patchouli
Base notes: Vanilla, Moss, Musk, Tonka, Amber

Classic 24: A rich and fruity leather fragrance, very similar to the very popular Aventus fragrance by Creed though more fruity.
Top notes: Bergamot and Pineapple.
Heart: Rose, Dry Birch, Moroccan Jasmine and Patchouli.
Base: Oak Moss, Musk, Ambergris, and Vanilla

Cashmere: Soft comforting fragrance hence the name Cashmere, like the wool.
Bergamot, Basil Leaf .
Heart: White Patchouli
Base: Oak moss.

Parma Violet
: Is a simple fragrance, though quite strong and feminine. Naturally sweet and mildly powdery. Smell just like the little sweets.
Top Notes: Rose, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley and Hyacinth
Mid note: Heliotrope
Base note: Dry Wood.)
Yes please! One of each...and make it snappy! :D

Which is the one that smells like Issy Miyake?

I seem to remember someone posting a shave using it too, think it was called Sky or Air or something like that. I hope it's going to be put into production at some point.
It was me who had the Wickham clone. I don't know if Darron is going to release this scent or what it will be called but if enough people ask how could he resist ;)

It was me who had the Wickham clone. I don't know if Darron is going to release this scent or what it will be called but if enough people ask how could he resist ;)
Pretty please Darron. This is the AS that I was wearing when I met the mrs over 9 years ago.

Reactions: Fox
It is one of the scents to be sent of to the toxicologist but does not show on the scent list because it will be released later in the year. The plan is to roll these out in groups of 3 at a time just so I can make the 1912 more manageable to produce, as the soap can only be made in very small batches. :)

It is one of the scents to be sent of to the toxicologist but does not show on the scent list because it will be released later in the year. The plan is to roll these out in groups of 3 at a time just so I can make the 1912 more manageable to produce, as the soap can only be made in very small batches. :)

and here was me thinking you had a legion of umpa lumpas happily singing quirky tunes while making your soap around the clock

Reactions: Fox
Back
Top Bottom