News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

Just got my 1912 Irish Fern - haven't had chance to try it yet, but will be interested to see if anyone else picks up a powdery brut-ish note to it. Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it smells great (I do love brut by the way)

I received my sample of Whichams Irish fern today kindly given to me by @Burry and although I can not detect any scent of Brut I can smell ferns as if I was walking through a fern covered woodland or moorland, it is very nice indeed. Thank you very much for your sample, I can see myself buying a tub of this . :)

It's my opinion. Do I have to agree with you? Maybe you have not tried any top notch soaps. When you do, it will become apparent. Till then agree with each other.
Blademonkey you like to weigh in on everything. There is nothing that you don't comment on and your comments most times tell me you do not know much, you have tried very little. So is it fair for you to keep commenting on things you don't know anything about.
Would love to see a video of yours actually dry shaving or using your Iwasaki. What strop do you use with it?
How many posts do you have in 3 months?

Back
Top Bottom