News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

It's my opinion. Do I have to agree with you? Maybe you have not tried any top notch soaps. When you do, it will become apparent. Till then agree with each other.
Blademonkey you like to weigh in on everything. There is nothing that you don't comment on and your comments most times tell me you do not know much, you have tried very little. So is it fair for you to keep commenting on things you don't know anything about.
Would love to see a video of yours actually dry shaving or using your Iwasaki. What strop do you use with it?
How many posts do you have in 3 months?
Just so I can gauge where your coming from, and really understand your statement and pretty much where your opinion stems from. Which top notch soaps do you use or have used? Would love to get your input on the soaps your using as a your measure. Or where do you baseline from?

It's my opinion. Do I have to agree with you? Maybe you have not tried any top notch soaps. When you do, it will become apparent. Till then agree with each other.
Blademonkey you like to weigh in on everything. There is nothing that you don't comment on and your comments most times tell me you do not know much, you have tried very little. So is it fair for you to keep commenting on things you don't know anything about.
Would love to see a video of yours actually dry shaving or using your Iwasaki. What strop do you use with it?
upload_2016-11-8_21-5-24.jpeg

Well first of all, I simply asked you what you found mediocre about the soap , the scent or the performance, a good enough question seeing as you didn't elaborate, secondly I feel I have used and do use top notch soaps including P&B , OSP, Whickhams, Tabac, MWF, Shulton Old Spice to name a few I have tried and use, why would you doubt the fact that I have dry shaved as an experiment after reading a post on this fourm regarding dry shaving, have you any reason for this? As for my kamisori I have two , a 50mm and a 60mm and I use a 3" wide vegetable tanned leather strop, though why you need to know what strop I use for my straight razors is beyond me and as for you loving to see me shaving worries me, with my shirt on or off? WTF is your problem? i will comment on things that i feel I do know about or wish to learn about hence the dry shaving so your comments regarding me commenting on things I know nothing about are clearly rubbish unless you wish to elaborate. And as for how many posts I have made in the last three months, well I think it could be three posts possibly four but what that has to do with anything I don't know, is there a figure I should be aiming for ? How many have you posted ? I didn't think it was a competition I had to get involved with. Well I now know what you think about me but it matters not, you don't know me, your comments aimed at me are like water off a ducks back to me all you have achieved this evening is to make yourself look like a proper tit.
All because I asked why you thought the soap was mediocre. Troll.

Don't know why that guy is getting irate at you for liking Wickham Soap. I have just got my first tub of Darron's stuff (Citrus Musk) and I am loving it. If he does not like it fine :/

@Arun what do you like then? Give us some recommendations.

I would love to have the Russian leather soap and AS. The problem is that I live outside of England.
Mailing that cost me least same amount that the product. What the heck is wrong with your laws or is it Royal Mail epic fail?

I would love to have the Russian leather soap and AS. The problem is that I live outside of England.
Mailing that cost me least same amount that the product. What the heck is wrong with your laws or is it Royal Mail epic fail?
We struggle in UK getting items from USA, postage is a killer

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nah I have the same thing posting stuff from the Netherlands to EU. It's just expensive.

Back
Top Bottom