News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

On an entirely more positive note I am loving the Classic 24 sample I got sent though not the thought of more bloody expense! It is supposed to be 50s barbershop but definitely a hint of Swigley's Refresher bar in there too (if you are an 80s kid you'll know lol) I dare not get a sample of the fern.

Last edited:
On an entirely more positive note I am loving the Classic 24 sample I got sent though not the thought of more bloody expense! It is supposed to be 50s barbershop but definitely a hint of Swigley's Refresher bar in there too (if you are an 80s kid you'll know lol) I dare not get a sample of the fern.
I must say I do like the Fern but we are all different so it won't suit everyone :)

I must say I do like the Fern but we are all different so it won't suit everyone :)
Dam you all and your enticing comments alluring me to buy more soap with your fancy words and speak of "I must say I do" lol ok i'm now planning on how I order the 24 and the fern and get them delivered without the other half seeing. thinking I need to get me a PO BOX lol

Gotta get me some foxes new produce when I's back in England: In Belize at moment and would have to pay F**K loada duty. @Arun you sounds like bullyboy man: blade monkey post lot here as loves the shavin experiencee man he don't say bad word or dis nobody. You don't like Mr Fox stuff then don't use it man but have some respect for others choice of stuff boy.
Bang on!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Never tried Wickhams before but I have here the old version (Super Smooth) and I have yet to try it. Hopefully it's a gauge of how the 1912 will perform when I finally decide to give in to that Russian Leather.

Back
Top Bottom