Muhle R89 Jet DLC

Mine arrived this morning. Sadly I've noticed it also has a patch missing :( it is very minor though and I've contacted Muhle rather than ES.

One thing to not is the finish is brilliant. Such a smooth, even dlc coating.

Also the rubber grip on the handle, it feels fantastic.

Well done Muhle! I'm glad I took the plunge and got one.

Rejoice! It has arrived ...

Perfect! Flawless. Lighter in colour than I though, lovely weight, nice detail with a dab of petroleum jelly on the thread. Altogether a really quality item. Very chuffed! I think I'll wrap it up for Christmas as a present from the cats :D

Exapno said:
tony4938 said:
FUMING!!

SWMBO has thrown mine away!!! So f**king annoyed right now.

On purpose or accidental?

It was an accident, but a stupid one at that. She just gathered up all the packaging and chucked it away, 1. without asking had I finished with it, 2. without even checking it was empty.

She is now getting sweet FA for xmas and her birthday next month.:mad::mad:

Who leaves a razor in amongst the opened packaging? All she did was tidy up - and they are well known for doing that! How far did she chuck it? Over the cliff is one thing, into the bin is another. I think we know who is to blame here!! Unless the bin men have been - go get it back!!

Bechet45 said:
Who leaves a razor in amongst the opened packaging? All she did was tidy up - and they are well known for doing that! How far did she chuck it? Over the cliff is one thing, into the bin is another. I think we know who is to blame here!! Unless the bin men have been - go get it back!!

No you are getting this wrong, I opened it, noticed it was faulty took some photos of it and reboxed it, in case I needed to return it. I then went to another romm to post on here and send an email to Muhle, all this time she had watched what I had done. Bearing in mind this was last week, I asked her today where did she put my Razor when she had tidied up, what razor? was her answer!!

Not much xmas cheers in this house at the moment!!:icon_mad:

Back
Top Bottom