Muhle R89 Jet DLC

Yes - I'm going to move mine on. Tomorrow morning I'll move it on from the 'in use' shelf to it's new home now it has its Templ8 handle - where that will be is still a question but probably with my Webers as it has DLC in common.

This means I have a Muhle R89 Jet DLC handle that I don't want.

They really are bloody marvelous razors, y'know. You should get one!

You wanna buy the handle by itself? Actually, it'd look well enough with a chrome 89 head and obviously the shave would be the same.

You have caught me completely off guard! What did we pay for them?

If anyone is really interested :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muhle-R89-Jet-DLC-Limited-Edition-Black-Double-Edge-Safety-Razor-NIB-/191065650205?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c7c66741d

Bechet45 said:
Oooooh! Looks like you did a good morning's work, Ratty!

Not good enough though Carl - I dumped a load of stuff to have a stab at nabbing an Essor Le Supreme adjustable. Had a war chest accumulated and in the last 20 seconds of the auction I saw it go way above my maximum.

It went for €666
Thats £552
Or $908

Out of my league I'm afraid.

Ratty

I saw one at a store local to me some weeks ago, I was planning to go there this weekend and grab some other bits, PM me Tony (or anyone else) if you want me to grab it and post it on?

Update: Sorry chaps, sold out!

Here's another one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muhle-R89-Jet-DLC-Limited-edition-BNIB-500-will-ever-be-made-Safety-Razor-DE-/301101407667?pt=US_Shaving_Hair_Removal&hash=item461b0addb3

Mine is confirmed best shave ever ... £1000?

I'd best not post this. I have a unique pot of car wax from a popular boutique retailer which I randomly posted I'd take a grand for ... and ... someone offered. No, really offered. I still have my pot of wax, which is utterly sacred to me. I should not have offered. I've had one shave with my Jet and love it. Having more than 70 other razors, it's going to take some time to come around again ... good job I'm going to live forever.

So, £1000, anyone?

disaster last night. Went to put in a new blade in my Jet, started screwing into my templ8 handle, it reached the stop point, and as I always do, I gave the head a slight push with my thumb to make it nice and tight only to find that it continued to turn round and before I could stop, the thread sheared off the top plate.

Spent some time with a flat blade screwdriver to turn what remained of the screw out of the handle - was worried that I would have rendered the handle useless too.

Fired off an email to Muhle this morning with a photo, not heard anything back yet.

Morning all

Seems I have joined the one or two who have had problems with plate loss on their Jet. How did people get on with getting replacement parts? I see the post above was successful but I'm having a problem getting a reply out of Muhle - been over a week since sending enquiry email.

Jpshaver said:
Morning all

Seems I have joined the one or two who have had problems with plate loss on their Jet. How did people get on with getting replacement parts? I see the post above was successful but I'm having a problem getting a reply out of Muhle - been over a week since sending enquiry email.

Do you want muhle's number?

My initial email was sent to info@muehle-shaving.com but after not getting any response, I found the following email on my paypal receipt - info@muehle-pinsel.de

That seemed to get a quicker response

Back
Top Bottom