Muhle R89 Jet DLC

Re: RE: Muhle R89 Jet DLC

tony4938 said:
Bechet45 said:
Who leaves a razor in amongst the opened packaging? All she did was tidy up - and they are well known for doing that! How far did she chuck it? Over the cliff is one thing, into the bin is another. I think we know who is to blame here!! Unless the bin men have been - go get it back!!

No you are getting this wrong, I opened it, noticed it was faulty took some photos of it and reboxed it, in case I needed to return it. I then went to another romm to post on here and send an email to Muhle, all this time she had watched what I had done. Bearing in mind this was last week, I asked her today where did she put my Razor when she had tidied up, what razor? was her answer!!

Not much xmas cheers in this house at the moment!!:icon_mad:

It's not The end of the world mate. It's just a bit of metal.

There are more important things in life. And to be fair, in this day and age your lucky to have a partner who cleans up so readily. I know mine doesn't!

She looks after you, probably cooks your tea, washes and or irons your clothes. Give her a break, and a nice expensive Christmas present! :D

I remain curious as to where she tidied the damn razor and why you didn't retrieve it.

I must say that one of the remain reasons I so enjoy living alone is that something I want - anything - is exactly where I last last it down. Sometimes there may be a wee problem remembering where and sometimes one of the cats may have rearranged things vertically downwards.

Zopiclone is good stuff, n'est ce pas? How long does it take to sober up after a good night's sleep?

CelticRoots said:
tony4938 said:
Bechet45 said:
Who leaves a razor in amongst the opened packaging? All she did was tidy up - and they are well known for doing that! How far did she chuck it? Over the cliff is one thing, into the bin is another. I think we know who is to blame here!! Unless the bin men have been - go get it back!!

No you are getting this wrong, I opened it, noticed it was faulty took some photos of it and reboxed it, in case I needed to return it. I then went to another romm to post on here and send an email to Muhle, all this time she had watched what I had done. Bearing in mind this was last week, I asked her today where did she put my Razor when she had tidied up, what razor? was her answer!!

Not much xmas cheers in this house at the moment!!:icon_mad:

It's not The end of the world mate. It's just a bit of metal.

There are more important things in life. And to be fair, in this day and age your lucky to have a partner who cleans up so readily. I know mine doesn't!

She looks after you, probably cooks your tea, washes and or irons your clothes. Give her a break, and a nice expensive Christmas present! :D

I know mate, I have actually already got her presents, the things I said were slightly tongue in cheek.

MrK1 said:
Do you really need it?
Won't they send you a replacement based on your pics without the extra expense of sending yours back?

They are sending me a replacement top cap, which of course will be completey useless now.

Bechet45 said:
I remain curious as to where she tidied the damn razor and why you didn't retrieve it.

I must say that one of the remain reasons I so enjoy living alone is that something I want - anything - is exactly where I last last it down. Sometimes there may be a wee problem remembering where and sometimes one of the cats may have rearranged things vertically downwards.

Zopiclone is good stuff, n'est ce pas? How long does it take to sober up after a good night's sleep?

She had moved it to the other side of the kitchen and thrown it the next morning. I didn't give it another thought as i couldn't use it and was waiting for a reply from Muhle on what action they would take. As she had watched me rebox it and state it might need to go back, there was no danger of it going missing/being thrown away now was there?!?!?:icon_rolleyes:

bigfatbloke71 said:
So you packaged it up and just left it, not putting it out of the way and somewhere safe.

I think we all know who is to blame here.

JESUS I can't beleive i'm getting the blame here!

Out of the way? Where? In a safe? Under my bed? I was in my own house, so it was in a safe place on the worktop ready to be posted out should the need arise, and as I have already said the wife WATCHED me rebox it!

It was an accident, end of story.

Just like Goodfellas.. when its gone, its gone.. and there ain't nuthin anyone can do about it.

Jimmy Conway: Yeah.
Vinnie: Yeah.
Jimmy Conway: Whos this?
Vinnie: This is Vinnie.
Jimmy Conway: Vinnie, what happened?
Vinnie: Well we-...
Jimmy Conway: You get it straightened out?
Vinnie: No, we had a problem... and uh, we tried to do everything we
could.
Jimmy Conway: What dyou mean?
Vinnie: Well, you what I mean. The razors gone, and we couldnt do nothing
about it. [pause] Thats it.
Jimmy Conway: What dyou mean? What dyou mean? Uh...
Vinnie: Its gone. Uh, the razors gone. [pause] And thats it.
Jimmy Conway: [smashing telephone] F*ck. Cant fuckin believe that,
cant f*ckin...
Jimmy Conway: [crying] F*ck it, f*ck... the f*ck...
[Henry exits diner]
Henry Hill: What happened?
Jimmy Conway: They whacked my razor. They f*ckin whacked it
Henry Hill: Aw, f*ck.
[Jimmy kicks phone booth]
Jimmy Conway: Motherf*cker! [pushes over phone booth]
[cries]

Tony is there no other places that have any left I did hear that a few of the smaller shops have stock, but no specifics, try emailing them again and explaining what she did and maybe they can sell you the other bits?

Bechet45 said:
But where did she throw it away to? You have a local black hole up there or something?

In the cardboard bin that has been collected since.

Treb said:
By now it's probably lying next to that hard drive containing those 7500 Bitcoins...

Exactly, i've already been through our cardboard bin just in case but that as far as I am going. Shit happens!

Charliej said:
Tony is there no other places that have any left I did hear that a few of the smaller shops have stock, but no specifics, try emailing them again and explaining what she did and maybe they can sell you the other bits?

Everywhere I have looked are sold out, but I will be actively keeping my eye out to get another.

What a barstardd! Do we know if they are going to make more? Good guess is they will after selling the first batch so rapidly. In the meantime, do you want one bad enough now to make an offer someone on the current owners list cannot refuse?(and insist SWMBO pays!!!)

Back
Top Bottom