Mixing my own soap

kev... said:
sunburyboy93 said:
I can substitute that for the ROSEMARY, TEA TREE & LAVENDER if the people that have shown interest in it are ok with that ?

Steve
I'me ok with that steve let me know when there ready cash waiting :D

You won't be dissapointed, the Mint Tea and lavender smells lovely, a "Wake You Up" in the morning Effect :D

sunburyboy93 said:
quattrojames said:
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive too :roll:

On the plus side, the wife's Christmas present came today, which I begrudgingly accept as being more important ....

sorry about that matey, Royal mail i guess, i was doing a batch of rose soap today so i did two spare so i will send to you and Urban Hermit

Steve the blue soap arrived today, tyvm - but still no sign of this!

quattrojames said:
sunburyboy93 said:
quattrojames said:
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive too :roll:

On the plus side, the wife's Christmas present came today, which I begrudgingly accept as being more important ....

sorry about that matey, Royal mail i guess, i was doing a batch of rose soap today so i did two spare so i will send to you and Urban Hermit

Steve the blue soap arrived today, tyvm - but still no sign of this!

the Rose Soap is still here as i was waiting to see if the first one turned up, All my ingredients arrived today so early next week i will be making my soap to be sold.............i will sort something out for you

Steve :D

Right, all ingredients have been recieved, i will be doing the soaps from tuesday morning when i have done all my night shifts :twisted:

i have also ordered from the USA an Old Spice Fragrance Oil which arrived today, it's pretty spot on from sniffing the bottle, so i will be adding and "Old Spice" Soap to my list when done if anyone is interested.... and i have also made a soap that is clay free with lots of nice Lanolin in it and it is really great stuff, another to consider.....

Will Post next week with what i have made and details if you want any

Cheers
Steve

Sorry Chaps, i repair computers in my spare time (to fund my shaving wet dream purchases) and i am getting snowed under with work, i am fixing the computers and working on the soap at the same time, which is why i now have a creamy pink coloured, rose smelling IBM thinkpad :?

Will be updated a.s.a.p

Steve :oops: :oops:

Ids said:
I have to wait Another 6 days! :roll:

Really trying to get it all done, i had to wait for ingredients, plus i wanted to add lanolin to the formula which i wanted to test but it killed the lather, so had to change it back as well as trying to earn some money to pay for all the gear to make it, package it etc

I am back on shift friday morning for another five 12hr shifts, i will try to get it ready for friday....

Doing my best here chaps :( :cry: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom