Mixing my own soap

sunburyboy93 said:
Ids said:
I have to wait Another 6 days! :roll:

Really trying to get it all done, i had to wait for ingredients, plus i wanted to add lanolin to the formula which i wanted to test but it killed the lather, so had to change it back as well as trying to earn some money to pay for all the gear to make it, package it etc

I am back on shift friday morning for another five 12hr shifts, i will try to get it ready for friday....

Doing my best here chaps :( :cry: :oops:

It's alright mucker, we understand, looking forward to comparing the unscented to the MB unscented. :p

I have made it so that anyone can post on my Soap Blog (Anonymously if they see fit..........Pig Cat.......STOP IT !!!! or at least keep it clean !!!)

if anyone that has used my soap samples previously would care to post something on the blog..................that would be nice ;) , i will put some of your comments posted on here on it later on.

Cheers Chaps

Steve

sunburyboy93 said:
I have made it so that anyone can post on my Soap Blog (Anonymously if they see fit..........Pig Cat.......STOP IT !!!! or at least keep it clean !!!)

Of course I will, what do you take me for! :roll: Actually I thought about posting some useful links on there, you know, just to help other members of the wet-shaving community. I see you've got some already, to Mantic and Fido and of course TSR. I reckon I'll post ones for Sharon's site and Henk too, probably Artisan as well. Thought that would be a helpful thing to do? ;)

Back
Top Bottom