Closed Merkur Futur Pass Around

I doubt RM will even look at it until after next week - usually have to wait 14 working days before they admit loss.
You never know it may even turn up!?!

Received two packages today, one from rum, the IG gel the other from mikebrownington, the black beauty pass around. No sign of the Futur I'm afraid [emoji20]

Re: RE: Merkur Futur Pass Around

Norfolkdick said:
Big O said:
Hi Dick, could I get my name on the list too please for a little play? Thanks

Greetings

You're added to the list and follow rowlers.

Regards
Dick.

rowlers said:
I doubt RM will even look at it until after next week - usually have to wait 14 working days before they admit loss.
You never know it may even turn up!?!
Well I'll be damned! Look what just popped through the letter box today! I'm just shocked.. I wonder what voyages and shenanigans this little beauty got up to. Postmark shows journey started 9th June... Anyhow, looks like this PIF is back on gentlemen, but only after I've finished playing with the PIF slant and then put the Futur through its paces so pls allow me a few weeks, so much to catch up on! [emoji3]

[attachment=11469]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408397038714.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408397038714.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 37
Futur is on its next voyage heading to casa del Sweeney Todd. Lets us know when it's arrived safely good chap.

Thoroughly enjoyed this but a little too heavy on my skin. The first time I tried I set it to number 3 had a shave and was literally crying from all the bloodshed! :) then I realised that I was holding the razor the wrong way round when adjusting so when I thought I was setting number 3 I was in fact setting number 6 on the other correct side! Doh! So don't do that... In the end my ritual was number 3 for 1st pass WTG, then number 1 for 2nd and 3rd passes XTG and ATG, tried with medical prep and Astra SP which both performed well.

But after some of the passarounds I'm now happy with my current setup. EJ89 for when rushed for work during the week and R41 with Bulldog handle for some slow therapy on the weekend...

Enjoy the Futur gentlemen.

Got to admit I've always been a little curious about this one. Looks great but also a touch bulky. Ho-hum it's been a while since I've had a good bloodbath.

Add me to the list please!

Well what can i say other than WOW !!!
This thing is amazing and have just ordered one from Shaving Shack with a free Bluebeard Shavette to give a try. From the instant this is in your hand it feels like a class piece of kit. No pressure needed due the sheer weight of the beast and 2 WTG passes giving me the best shaves of my life with absolutely zero irritation. Having sensitive skin and ingrown hairs I thought this may be too aggressive but how wrong I was. Due to the standard of the finish and the cracking overall performance I am even seeing a reduction in ingrown hairs. Its great that I can make this super aggressive as I can only shave WTG and XTG due to my skin resulting in the closest shaves I have ever experienced. Almost every blade I have thrown at it has felt superb..... even blades I previously hated but still finding my favourites to be the Lab Blue, Astra SP, Voskhod and Sputnik.
AS soon as mine arrives I'll compare the blade gap and forward this on to Monkeygrinder (pass me your address so that I am ready dude..... I promise you won't regret this pass around)
Norfolkdick...... thanks for the opportunity even if it has caused me to spend yet more money.... I just hope the free shavette doesnt get me into the world of straights !!
WHAT AN AWESOME PIECE OF EQUIPMENT

Back
Top Bottom