M**tic fiftynine appreciation campaign

antdad said:
I just remembered. Turkey is just about a member of the EU, let me know if you have a spare ARKO stick you'd be willing to donate.

Are Vulfix creams available in the US?

I can supply that ARKO stick.

• I don't know if the Vulfixes are sold anywhere in the States, but I'm pretty sure I've seen someone from the States with some in their SotD posts at some point ...[/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
don't know if the Vulfixes are sold anywhere in the States, but I'm pretty sure I've seen someone from the States with some in their SotD posts at some point ...
Yes, Vulfix shaving cream is available here.

Some of my bay rum. Not available in the USA :lol: :lol: :oops:

Only kidding mark ! ;)

6eb3c71f.jpg

Seems I'm changing my mind every two posts about how to run this campaign.

We will have an excess because everybody want's to contribute products or at least £2.50 and I'm sticking to that. We have contributions covered by our vendors (I will be paying for Fido's brush but at less than half cost)

So how do we go about using up any excess? There's only so much budget stuff a fella can take so I thought we will buy him something hi end he really likes that isn't video or blog related? Like Floris Santal AB (see previous posts)?

Mark did humbly suggest putting the excess in some sort of shaver's trust. TBH it's a lovely idea but I don't want the responsibility of administering that and it's not what you lot signed up for.

So instead of that I'm now thinking well yes he could buy Floris Santal at any time I suppose so how about Vintage or better still vintage English?

A vintage English razor from a British forum? Suggestions please, an HD or OC?

I have not read this whole post, but I think I get the gist. I agree with Antdad a vintage English Aristocrat razor (rhodium plated of course) would be lovely! Could we ask Erwin to do us a deal on something? I would check with Mark though that he has not already got one.

chicken neck said:
I have not read this whole post, but I think I get the gist. I agree with Antdad a vintage English Aristocrat razor (rhodium plated of course) would be lovely! Could we ask Erwin to do us a deal on something? I would check with Mark though that he has not already got one.

Errmmm. Not sure we have the budget for that unless someone is willing to sell an Rhodium Aristocrat for £30.

Very rough costings...
Postage - £20 -£25
Fidos brush - £15
Products - £10 - £15 not yet bought.
Vintage razor - £30

I've PM'ed Mark about a vintage razor....

Boab said:
antdad said:
A vintage English razor from a UK and Irish forum?

That comment could very well earn you two weeks in the cooler :lol:

Oh c**k, you weegies are just so sensitive, just alienated half the forum, never mind. EDITED.
If the Scot's produced a razor to shave with instead of cutting folks I would have been in there....uhh I've done it again haven't I?

Latest communication....

Hi Tony--

I've never even seen any of the vintage British Gillettes, but less used one. I've tried a couple US-made Superspeeds, but that's it. So yes, such a razor would be gratefully accepted!

--Mark

I think a #59 Aristocrat would be in order. ;)

Tony

I've only just caught up with this so if still possible put me in certainly for the £2.50. I have a load of lower end product that I could donate if you're still going down that route as well. By that I mean readily available items from here, Boots Cool Cologne, RSC cream, Erasmic cream, iridiums, so if you want I can put a tube of each in ( I was only teasing re the iridiums) they are unused and boxed so if any good let me know?

Great idea as Mark like a lot of guys evidently was a huge help to me through his videos!

I do have iridiums you know......

Back
Top Bottom