M**tic fiftynine appreciation campaign

Must have been a headache for you, thanks for taking the time to sort this for us all. 2GK is quite a lot to send by airmail, about £30 I think so do what you think is best or easiest, if you want to go via Airmail and need a couple of quid from people to fund it I am sure we can rustle it up.

Looks like a good healthy haul of products that Mantic will enjoy using. I can imagine him trying to make the terrible decision of "which one first?"

Cheers Antdad, that is your good deed for the year.

I have to admit what I'd be tempted to do is send over a "taster" by airmail and send the rest by sea... then he has no idea that the rest is coming and you have no idea when it's gonna land :D

I'm a big user of surface mail - me & my mate in Australia have a box that's now been to Stralia and back 12 times in the last 2 years all by surface... sometimes it takes as little as 7 days, others 6 weeks... the not knowing is exciting :lol:

What dull lives we must lead :?

hunnymonster said:
I have to admit what I'd be tempted to do is send over a "taster" by airmail and send the rest by sea... then he has no idea that the rest is coming and you have no idea when it's gonna land :D

Yeah, if it was from me only I would have done it that way but as it's from us collectively I wanted to guarantee within reason that he'd get the parcels.

There are a couple or three items (less critical & valuable IMO) that didn't make the 2Kg package, they will go by surface mail and I will pad that out with some other items to use up the rest of the budget.

I'll post further details later but it works out as roughly £60 on products and £40 postage.

You can have a refound Mikael. Who are you talking about, me or Mantic?

Thanks for the offer but I'm not taking any more donations, I just do not need any more money or products.

Don´t be such a drag, of course it´s you :lol: No, I was bored and tried to stire things up, but you must be out of shape and replied in a friendly tone :lol:

Right, I'm leaving. Thanks to wannabe admin Mikael, I'm just treated like a fool and nobody takes me seriously. I'm going to go quietly though just in case nobody notices.

Back
Top Bottom