M**tic fiftynine appreciation campaign

Brilliant idea, chaps – I'm in too.

I blame Mantic's vids for getting me started, and I blame the rest of you for dragging me into this mess. :lol:

Lipsy

Hiya,

I'd be happy to kick in something to the kitty. Mark has certainly earned some sorta reward for his efforts over the years and some of his tips helped me out when I first began this goofy shaving thing.

Not many of you know this about him, but he's always wanted a helper monkey. Yeah, those things are great for doing little chores like whipping up lather and prep work like holding hot towels on their owners face. Very handy.......I have one myself actually. Plus, after the correct training, some really smart monkeys can make a pretty darn good omelette!

Just an idea to consider,

Martin

Oh, here's a pic of mine in action:

Attachments

• bathroom monkey.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 85
If all cough up that's 33 "cash donations" + last count = £82.50 :shock:
+ other product/vendor contributors.

What we can spend it all on?...I'm sure we can think of something.

WANTED: La Toja stick

Other products for Euro budget shaving we have covered

France - Monsavon
Holland - DVH
Spain (see above)
UK - Palmolive/Boots
Germany - Speick
Italy - I'll ask about Cella/P160

Is the Boots stick refill the same as that dish they also sell?

antdad said:
Is the Boots stick refill the same as that dish they also sell?

• As far as I can tell the stick/refill & bowl/refill are the same stuff, which is different from the 'lather' cream (Cool Cologne); I couldn't tell you what the brush-less cream (Freshwood & possibly also Cool Cologne varieties), is like though.[/list:u]

pedro083 said:
There is a cheap soap from italy in red tub pete was telling me the name but forgot i can get some of that(hopefully) if you the package is going out after two weeks.

Figaro?

• Fi-ga-ro!
            • ... Fi-ga-ro!
                  • ... Fig a ro, Fig-a-ro, Fig-ar-o![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                        • Feeeeeeeeee
                                  • garrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                                            • ooooooooooooo![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                              • ... cha-cha-cha![/list:u]

Is it that one?

Urban Hermit said:
pedro083 said:
There is a cheap soap from italy in red tub pete was telling me the name but forgot i can get some of that(hopefully) if you the package is going out after two weeks.

Figaro?

• Fi-ga-ro!
            • ... Fi-ga-ro!
                  • ... Fig a ro, Fig-a-ro, Fig-ar-o![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                        • Feeeeeeeeee
                                  • garrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                                            • ooooooooooooo![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
                                              • ... cha-cha-cha![/list:u]

Is it that one?

• Yip thats the one. Plan to pick up a few aparently its not bad

I haven't heard back from Mantic yet so everything's on hold until I get confirmation/approval of what we propose to do.

Back
Top Bottom