M**tic fiftynine appreciation campaign

antdad said:
Pig Cat said:
That's great Tony, and quite handy that his 'shopping list' is on the modest side. I'd love it if we could stretch to sending some extra 'artisan' products, and it looks like we should manage that.

I haven't done the addition yet but I'm not going to be completely rigid now there is an ulterior objective, if the artisan makers want to contribute one of their products I will include it, if you have one of the products listed and want to donate it I will consider it as payment and refund you the difference over and above £2.50 but let me first see what I can or cannot get.

23 "cash contributors" so far = £57.50

Seems like such a random amount. Put me down for £2.50 too and make it a nice round £60

I have to say this is a wonderful idea and a superb example of the friendlyness of this wonderful forum.

Count Me in.

The way its going is there going to be enough say for a specially commisioned shaving related item such as a scuttle from the potter on the bay ??

FrenchBlade said:
I can send a monsavon as my contribution to whoever is sending it on to him.. :D

Max

I was hoping you might say that, I have a stick of VDH so that's Europe covered.

Any other suggestions for UK/European budget products?

I will PM all contributors with a reminder + details of payment in a few days when this thing has settled down a bit.

Sheesh. Why doesn't php have an decent address book?

aberimp said:
How do you want us to transfer our £2.50's, antdad?

He has a Nigerian bank account and will send you the details. I know this because I recently lent him £20,000 to help his brother who's being held hostage by Somali pirates. :eek: He says I'll have it back by Christmas. :?

Bye Bye suckers...I'm outta here. Wait a minute...a cab to central London will cost me forty quid and two pints for twenty. :(

Only just seen this thread count me in...was watching one of the vids last night as my lathering with creams is still hit and miss,watched,took it in and wow... :shave great lather and shave.

Back
Top Bottom