Lurker...

Yes, great. Thanks for that Ben. I spotted that refunds are accepted on the listing earlier when I was having a look over it. I think I'm very much looking at Billyji1's Gold Dollar as a starter, as it should be weighty and sharp enough for me to get started. Add a strop to the mix and I think I'll be well on my way. Once I get the hang of things I can get involved in pass arounds and see where my preferences lie! Thanks again you lovely (probably hairless) people!
If you do decide to get involved in 'passarounds' be sure to know what barbicide is.

If you don't mind, could you jot down the chemical name of the active ingredient, please? :D I can see what looks like 'dimethyl benzoyl ammonium chloride'. Just curious as I read chemistry in uni and that sort of stuff intrigues me... I wonder if I have anything similar in the lab in work...

Wowwee, thanks again you gorgeous chaps! Paddle strop looks more like something I could get on with, at a glance. I can have a look at angles, pressures etc. and see how much effect marginal differences would make. Especially if it's pre-pasted! Is that one layer of electrical tape across the 'top' of the razor to give angle enough for honing? I've seen tape being mentioned before...

Back
Top Bottom