Ingrams Shave Cream

Dobbo25 said:
Al H said:
Just out of interest how long did it take ingrams to send you replacement cream
I'm still waiting :icon_biggrin:

I sent a duff tube back to them on 11 Feb and got two good 'uns in return last Friday, so it took just over a month for me. Still good customer service though, I reckon.

Gairdner,
Just thought you might like to know I'm taking the 'cult of Ingram' to Australia. I've been speaking to some Aussies on a shaving forum over there and it would seem they can't get it , so I've sent them a few tubes which will be passed around to interested parties.See what you've started :)

I'm wondering if you bought an old tube of Ingrams. Given that most guys use cartridges and shaving gel, traditional shaving cream probably sits on the shop's shelves for longer than gels or foam in a can. The problem is, there is not normally a use by date, only a 12M or 24M on the pack; so there is no real way of knowing how old the pack is.

Grunter said:
Gairdner,
Just thought you might like to know I'm taking the 'cult of Ingram' to Australia. I've been speaking to some Aussies on a shaving forum over there and it would seem they can't get it , so I've sent them a few tubes which will be passed around to interested parties.See what you've started :)

So one's never too old to join a cult.

Fido said:
Grunter said:
Gairdner,

So one's never too old to join a cult.

Nope, I'm busy constructing a grandmaster flash wizard outfit using the Ingram shield as a centrepiece:icon_razz:
I once read somewhere that joining a cult should be on of everyone's list of 100 things to do before you die:dodgy:

So we're going international in our evil plan of world domination. Say, "I to the Ingram!"

To be fair, was the product not born in the good ol' U S of A? A lot of the early advertising is American and the maker can clearly be seen as Bristol-Myers.

Edit: Aha, using my google-fu, Bristol-Myers was founded in 1887 in Clinton, New York, USA by a pair of graduates. I imagine it spread due to being utterly fabulous and was then manufactured over here by BM's UK division. Seems similar to Gillette, who obviously opened factories in whichever countries it became more economical to do so. Old Spice was once made here too but that also has, alas, gone to the EU. At least Lornamead keep the blue flag flying high for UK Ingram Quality Lather Shave.

Now, from a dark corner of Great Britain, Ingrams rises once more like a leviathian from the deep ready to lather all who stand in its way with the icy coolness of its menthol vapours. Mwahahahahahaha! Thus spake Grandmaster Grunter unto his hideous disciples and lo! They were hideous no more as the Ingram aided by a sharp razor swept the fuzz into the sea.

Gairdner said:
Now, from a dark corner of Great Britain, Ingrams rises once more like a leviathian from the deep ready to lather all who stand in its way with the icy coolness of its menthol vapours. Mwahahahahahaha! Thus spake Grandmaster Grunter unto his hideous disciples and lo! They were hideous no more as the Ingram aided by a sharp razor swept the fuzz into the sea.

:icon_lol:

Gairdner said:
So we're going international in our evil plan of world domination. Say, "I to the Ingram!"

:icon_lol:
Thats funny!

BeKM1iQmkKGrHqQH-EErfSsBV1MBK8Hl9kw_3.jpg

NotTheStig said:
OK but I'm not going round stroking mens' legs to check how smooth they are. You can all be imposters to me :)

Any bugger strokes my leg and they'll suffer my digging fork in their dung hole! :icon_eek:

Them days were never here! ;)

You can use this greeting when you meet a fellow Ingrams users, so you don't have to worry about stroking anyone's leg :)

vos can premo meus tube si EGO can premo vestri

Ok Peter, here's what google translate makes of that:

"I press my dog you tube Yes dog EGO click vestri"

Back
Top Bottom