Ingrams Shave Cream

flip-68 said:
so, graham - have you hit your sales target for this quarter yet? ;)

Och, away wi' ye man! Maybe I should ask for some commission? Just in case any poor soul out there is wondering, I have absolutely no connection to Ingrams or Lornamead whatsoever other than being a satisfied customer and a big fan of the stuff.

It's good on my skin, lathers like a b***ard, smells great, leaves me feeling refreshed and most importantly, has excellent slip and cushion whilst shaving. £1.75 and made in Britain? That'll do nicely sunshine, I'll take a trolley load...;)

P.S. I like the metal tube and the livery too.

I've not used Ingram in a while, on account of working my way through a tube of WARS and having several soaps on the go. Finished the WARS now though so it'll be back to Ingram when I want to use a cream. Next shave I think. Looking forward to it.

That's a shame Peter, still, I admire your show of faith. Thou are blest indeed, thee who useth Ingram's, divine protector of shavéd physog!

Maybe we should get ourselves sales jobs with them Graeme. You've been doing a top job on that front, great stuff! Please to have helped you find a product that works so well for you. If I recall you were already planning on trying it when you asked me about it, I just gave you a little encouragement! :angel:

OK, I'm off as usual for breakfast in the morning in Lymington High Street. I'll pop in to Superdrug, give 'em a squirt of my Ingram tube I got from them then ask for a new one to squirt before I leave the shop. It will be interesting to see how the two compare.

To be continued .....

The deed was done. Inspected a new tube and it looked fine. I'm the first customer to raise the issue with them, they weren't aware of the problem but thanked me for drawing it to their attention. I wasn't offered a free replacement. But then I didn't ask for one. At £1.75 it's not worth any hassle.

Read this thread with interest as I like creams, probably cos I'm a lazy sod, and when my daughter went into town she got me a tube.

Make sure you claim your commission guys! Will let you know what I think of it in the next day or two.

Used the cream today and initially I wasn't that impressed, but then realised that using a very new Body Shop brush is hardly a good start! The brush aside, it lathered up nicely and did feel very good on my face and the 50p worth I put in the brush was enough for 4 passes and a touch up. Was trying for the all elusive BBS, and failed, again. Overall I thought this was a good cream, better than the Palmolive IMHO and I shall give it a go using my EJ badger next time.

Back
Top Bottom