Ingrams Shave Cream

Bought a tube today from Boyes(£1.59) to see what all the fuss is about and its British made. Smells lovely and was glad to see it was a thick white cream and not grey water.Looking forward to using it in a day or two.

Burgundy said:
How does it compare to Proraso then? What's the scent?
Its quite different from proraso, got no eucalyptus in it but a different, cooling, refreshing menthol smell/kick in it. its under £2, I call it cheap for a shaving cream and definitely worths buying and trying. especially spring and summer time

That's it, I'm off to get mine out. Just the day for it.

vector-of-a-freezing-cold-cartoon-guy-shivering-to-death-by-gnurf-25-1.jpg

I tried it for the first time yesterday, at first not keen on the scent but then once applied it wasn't too bad, the menthol kicked in and was nice, however I did get a little bit of a burning sensation. After shaving and washing etc the feeling was still there but I didn't have any redness so not sure what it was. I'll try again tonight.

Probably just a little menthol afterburn. There's quite a few shaving creams/soaps out there that tickle my skin the wrong way but the Ingram is especially good. Yep, the scent is maybe a little old fashioned and 'meh' to some folks but it becomes familiar and reassuring in time. For me it's the scent of comfort and a good shave. But then what's suits me, might not suit the next fella.

Sezer74 said:
I would hate to see if they stop producing it.

Heaven forbid!

Could not wait so tried the Ingrams today. First thought was the menthol is not that strong but by the time I lathered up the second time WOW fantastic menthol hit.Gave a good shave as well, skin did not feel dry afterwards.Its a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom