I going to try giving up smoking...Again

I have now made 48 hours....No rollies at all!....:D
Have had 'the urge' a couple of times,because,as good as these E-cigs are,they taste,nothing like a real roll up!.
I will keep with it though,as I really want to knock the baccy on the head.Mrs DT has been in a right mood!,the E-Cig doesn't do anything for her,or so she says....
Good job I have hid her baccy then....LOL!.

Thanks for all the positivity guys!.It means a lot!.:)

E- CIgs worked for me. If anyone tells you they don't do anything for them try something of at least 2.4mg. I got some as it was supposedly the closest to roll ups in strength - WOW! heart banging head swirling craziness. I cut back to 1.8 and I've now gone down to 1.1.
Stick to it and best of luck!

I've just discovered cigs are £8 for twenty! I feel even better about not smoking anymore -

I know Carl, it's nuts spending cash on tobacco products. Because I was rolling my own smokes, the loose tobacco was taxed a LOT less than store boughts, but that loophole was closed the last couple years I was buying it and then it got expensive in a hurry.

I am a little surprised you haven't suggested to Dr T your buzz producing ingestion method of choice. Dr T, you might wanna try and find an old thread on 'snuff''. Left a monkey with a few people, although I can't remember who. Hah, I am kidding, It is Carl of course and he is particular what goes up his schnozzola. I believe he spends a bunch on high end snuff.

I like the idea of the Doc and his wife, together pounding snuff down their noses. That might make a nice Christmas card pic. Dat's an option.

I know Carl, it's nuts spending cash on tobacco products. Because I was rolling my own smokes, the loose tobacco was taxed a LOT less than store boughts, but that loophole was closed the last couple years I was buying it and then it got expensive in a hurry.

I am a little surprised you haven't suggested to Dr T your buzz producing ingestion method of choice. Dr T, you might wanna try and find an old thread on 'snuff''. Left a monkey with a few people, although I can't remember who. Hah, I am kidding, It is Carl of course and he is particular what goes up his schnozzola. I believe he spends a bunch on high end snuff.

I like the idea of the Doc and his wife, together pounding snuff down their noses. That might make a nice Christmas card pic. Dat's an option.
For some obscure reason,I dont think Mrs DT would take the snuff option...
But I have just got some 2.4 mg baccy liquid,along with a tank,instead of a 'cartomiser'......
I like it!,the tank thingy tastes much better than the refilled cartomisers things!.
Have hardly puffed on it all afternoon,unlike the 1.8mg liquid I was shoving into the carts yesterday,
I think GV could be a thing of the past.....:D

6 days now....Both struggling a bit TBH,but neither of us have given in as yet!!!.
The E cig is fairly good,but its giving me a sore throat,so am going to try the VG style mint E-juice....
Still not the same as the real macoy though...
I must resist....I must resist....
:D

Dr. T it sounds like you're on your way. Truth is, it's all mind. We experience lots of pain in our lives that we don't allow to cause us to make bad decisions. Smoking is not different. You'll feel great when you're off the butts for a while, and will have accomplished something truly virtuous.
Keep up the good work. Best of luck.

Well done Mr T.
We all know it is ridiculously difficult.
Lots of things help people.
Friend of mine swore by drinking orange juice.
Others eat.
Others take vitamins
It is all about getting over that hill. Then it starts to get easier.

Back
Top Bottom