Exclusive: A hands-on, first look at the Blackland Blackbird razor

And what do you know now?

It's private:p:D....... See message below from Shane.

Hi Rob,
No need to apologize! I expect the next shipments of Blackbirds to be back in stock in the second half of October. Next week we will open pre-orders at a discounted rate for those willing to wait a few weeks. Pre-orders can be cancelled at any time for a full refund.
We are phasing out the 70mm handle in favor of a new 85mm one, but I have a few left in stock and I've set one aside for you. When you go to order, please just check out as normal with the standard Blackbird(85mm handle) and send me a reminder email and I'll make sure you get the correct 70mm handle.
I see you've signed up for the newsletter so you'll receive those announcements right away.

Last edited:
It's private:p:D....... See message below fronm Shane.

Hi Rob,
No need to apologize! I expect the next shipments of Blackbirds to be back in stock in the second half of October. Next week we will open pre-orders at a discounted rate for those willing to wait a few weeks. Pre-orders can be cancelled at any time for a full refund.
We are phasing out the 70mm handle in favor of a new 85mm one, but I have a few left in stock and I've set one aside for you. When you go to order, please just check out as normal with the standard Blackbird(85mm handle) and send me a reminder email and I'll make sure you get the correct 70mm handle.
I see you've signed up for the newsletter so you'll receive those announcements right away.
Nice one.

Back
Top Bottom