Exclusive: A hands-on, first look at the Blackland Blackbird razor

My order is 240. When it expected to ship?

Your order should ship early next week. Sameer's order was not polished so the turnaround was quicker.

I expect all polished pre-orders to be shipped by the end of next week. It has taken longer than I thought it would due to the high proportion of polished orders, but I'm happy that we're almost there.

Whah, oh no. Could not resist.

As a boy, I had a poster of the SR-71 Blackbird on my wall. Rather like Concorde and Brian Eno's Sky Saw, that aircraft still looks like an incoming message from the future.

Thank you for your order! Your Blackbird is en route and you should have received a confirmation with tracking data via email.

Thank you for your order! Your Blackbird is en route and you should have received a confirmation with tracking data via email.

Yes, I did just get the email confirming that. Thank you.

No chance of the razor being delivered in a SR-71 Blackbird is there?! Might sound cripplingly expensive, but compared to plunging value of the Pound and the the import duty we have to pay, not so much..

Plus I live opposite a primary (elementary) school. Those kids gawp in amazement when the Police horses ride by. Imagine their faces if a SR-71 howled down the street with its parachute deployed, and a man in a spacesuit got out. David Bowie's Starman was right - he would blow their minds.

Yes, I did just get the email confirming that. Thank you.

No chance of the razor being delivered in a SR-71 Blackbird is there?! Might sound cripplingly expensive, but compared to plunging value of the Pound and the the import duty we have to pay, not so much..

Plus I live opposite a primary (elementary) school. Those kids gawp in amazement when the Police horses ride by. Imagine their faces if a SR-71 howled down the street with its parachute deployed, and a man in a spacesuit got out. David Bowie's Starman was right - he would blow their minds.

One of my customers works on the base where the SR-71 fleet was stationed. I'll make some calls. :)

Back
Top Bottom