Custom handles

Hi Carl, sorry I don't think I follow you. You'd like the ball end effect on the bottom of tge last handle photo as the top end of your bronze handle ?.
I'm still awaiting delivery of the bronze by the way, I'll be in touch with an eta once it turns up.

templ8 said:
Hi Carl, sorry I don't think I follow you. You'd like the ball end effect on the bottom of tge last handle photo as the top end of your bronze handle ?.
I'm still awaiting delivery of the bronze by the way, I'll be in touch with an eta once it turns up.

No no! I'd like the screw thread end of your ball end handle as the screw thread end of my bronze handle. The bottom end of my bronze handle is the extra diameter three sections per somebody's Classic handle - Weber? You got me now? Sure? Great!

Funny, i'd been trawling the internet for custom handles today with no joy and now i stumble upon this thread.
I have a Fatip Picolo that gets no love due to it's crappy little handle. I'd be very interested in one of the Fatip handles at your conveinence of course.

Pm sent to Dubster.

Theres been another load sent out in the post today.
The orders are coming in fast now !

Here's some more pics:

[attachment=9528]
[attachment=9529]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391440952564.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391440952564.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 91
  • uploadfromtaptalk1391440968467.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391440968467.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 145
Hi, I've just joined the forum - one reason being your handles. Would it be possible to do me a handle for the Merkur 37c please (just like the Ikon Bulldog II - same pattern and length, in stainless but without the logo)?
Thanks

Geofnay said:
Hi, I've just joined the forum - one reason being your handles. Would it be possible to do me a handle for the Merkur 37c please (just like the Ikon Bulldog II - same pattern and length, in stainless but without the logo)?
Thanks

FYI the 37c is a two piece razor so won't accept another handle.

FYI the 37c is a two piece razor so won't accept another handle.
[/quote]

I thought I'd read somewhere that if you unscrew the bottom knob you can take the head off (maybe it meant the knob!). Oh well.

My handle from Iain arrived this morning 110mm x 12mm take on an Aristocrat handle, pictured on a Wardonia OC head, it's also the bottom picture in Iain's last post on this thread. I love it and will be taking it for it's test drive tonight along with MR Fox's 1902 hard soap. Thank's very much Iain for such fast service on this I love it already. Pictured alongside my long handled Black Beauty for scale.

2014-02-04 17.25.18 by charliejeal, on Flickr

looks good charlie.

bit like mine

24kz1pl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom