Custom handles

Awesome! So much better than expected, my Isaiah53-styled ball end handle arrived today, safe and sound.

Pictured here on the right capped with a British long comb 7 O'Clock, next to a New Standard secured with a new "key" also milled by templ8 giving me a perfectly usable pair of razors.

DSC04287.JPG

It'll be the 7 O'Clock with a 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge.

Here's my Templ8 Fatip, this razor shaves me as close and good as the ATT R2 OC i tried on the pass around and has ended my quest for one,anyone looking for a great value & great OC razor look no further than a Fatip head & Templ8 handle :icon_razz:
c3c41c02f4c459fc9f39f71e74b9b3da_zpsdf9ea640.jpg

Forgot to update, got my handle and it is fantastic, very well done Iain, i am really pleased with the result and love it, both the balance is perfect, will post photos later, thank you Iain:icon_razz:

Mo

Charliej said:
My handle from Iain arrived this morning 110mm x 12mm take on an Aristocrat handle, pictured on a Wardonia OC head, it's also the bottom picture in Iain's last post on this thread. I love it and will be taking it for it's test drive tonight along with MR Fox's 1902 hard soap. Thank's very much Iain for such fast service on this I love it already. Pictured alongside my long handled Black Beauty for scale.

2014-02-04 17.25.18 by charliejeal, on Flickr

Loving that handle lots - PM sent (hoping I get in before the shed is demolished)

Here are a few pics of my handle, based on the UFO U2, i ordered 2 end bits that screw on, the small piece when attached total measures 80mm, and if i want it a bit longer and heavy i attach the bigger piece which then measures total 100mm, fantastic balance on both bits.
[attachment=9616][attachment=9617][attachment=9618][attachment=9619][attachment=9615][attachment=9622][attachment=9620][attachment=9621]

pjgh said:
It is ... I rather fancy one of these now.

Also, fancy those three bottles in the background. I'm a "Veg-head". Most definitely. I'm very curious about the rest of the Pinaud/Clubman range, including the hair tonics.

A fellow Veg head!:icon_razz:
I love the Pinaud/ Clubman range, took me a while to acquire them:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom