Currently eating....

Just about to brew another coffee and eat this

[attachment=10195]

Can't claim anything, just say a pic on Facebook and copied it.

Cut avocado in half, whap in an egg, wipe up the egg white overspill!!!

Bung in oven @ 200 till it looks edible.

Nice, but not up there with other things like black pudding and scallops!

Attachments

• breakfast 17.4.14 001 (1000x781).jpg
    breakfast 17.4.14 001 (1000x781).jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 24
Nothing beats a good BBQ with a few friends and good beer.
A friend chef of mine hook me up with 5kg sirloin steak so i ask a few friends over to help me eat :) we only cosumed about 1,5kg so plenty left to make more epic bbq's with :D

Made a thick glaze for the sirloin and served it with homemade galic bread,halloumi and some green stuff. everything on the grill. i like to keep it simple while i drink my beer :)

DSC02633_zpsce532e02.jpg

DSC02637_zpsee46892e.jpg

DSC02651_zpsc7d9cae7.jpg

DSC02653_zps0a52436d.jpg

DSC02659_zpsa63ff3b9.jpg

Having pan fried pork tenderloin. Having been too happy with my current provider. Flavor is different for the past month.
Wonder if this new hog epidemic has them processing differently(;-(.

Yakitori or measly BBQ to the rest of you.

I bought a foldaway cheapo BBQ that is just perfect for it...assorted chicken parts and some pre cooked belly pork going are ready.

Burp! Poulet Chasseur for dinner ...

DSC05362.JPG

DSC05368.JPG

I did it a little different since I had some lovely leek and garlic chicken stock in the freezer, so cooked the chicken pieces (thighs, drumsticks and wings) though simply in water. In a skillet, chicken stock, tomato puree, two skinned and de-seeded tomatoes, mushrooms, thyme, black pepper, sea salt and the fleshy bits from chicken pieces along with some more of the new stock and a damn good glug of white wine. New stock gets re-boiled with the bones, skin and stuff before sieving and placing in the fridge for tomorrow's risotto.

Everything in the skillet, just reduce and serve with mashed potatoes (boiled in a little chicken stock and water) and some asparagus.

Back
Top Bottom