Currently eating....

I'm only pulling your plonker Mart. Admittedly my only experience of the US is two long holidays to NYC but we had some first rate grub whilst we were there.

Couldn't get used to Hersheys though. Yeeeeeuck!

Tall_Paul said:
Couldn't get used to Hersheys though. Yeeeeeuck!

There's usually a bar of chocolate in the freezer, currently it's this candy made by a Colorado company. Right now it's the dark chocolate with orange peel. In the past it's been other versions that were also real tasty.
http://www.vitacost.com/Chocolove?csrc=PPCADW-chocolove&refcd=sn2XGifB3-dc_chocolove&tsacr=10557189011&mtp=sn2XGifB3-dc|pcrid|10557189011|mt|b&gclid=CLKh0KXxzL0CFaw-MgodcDkAcw
Heh, from the same place i get Lucky Tiger stuff from.

pjgh said:
Turned out pretty good:

IMG_5450.JPG

... from leftovers:

What is that, enchiladas?

I was being genuine about the sauce obviously not the cheese, I have an idea about that though...Dairy Lea is pretty grim so I'd like a blue vein version.

I read everything on the internet with a smile. It usually saves me getting the wrong impression :D

Here's tonight's sub-5 minute dinner:

DSC05141.JPG

Swordfish Stroganoff.

Onion, bacon, swordfish, mushroom, red pepper all sliced up and fried off.
Add garlic powder, celery salt, black pepper and paprika.
Pour in cream ... reduce.

Last 60 seconds, pour boiling water over rice noodles. Strain.

Serve. Done! Eat. Prattle on t'internet before going out to stab friends in the chest and face for the evening :D

Crispy fried black pudding on a roll with herb mayo, avocado, tomato & a glug of hot sauce. Washed down with a home brewed barley wine, need a nana nap now.

Spiced cod, salsa, green beans, baby sweetcorn, roast potatoes with smoked sea salt and garlic + soy wilted spinach... And a pint of spitfire after being tipped off earlier for then being a pound at sainsbury! Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)
[attachment=10157]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397334113711.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397334113711.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 24
Hiya,

About six weeks ago I saw some new to me ice cream in the local grocery store and bought a pint. Usually I can hold off on impulsive purchases like that, but not that time. Made by a New York based company, it's a super premium banana flavored version, and those are tough to find (at least good ones are).

Anyway, it was pretty damn wonderful. It's got a very pure and strongly flavored banana ice cream, and mixed in is some banana pudding and also some kinda vanilla wafer/crust for a little more texture. Jeeez, it all works so well together.

Heh, purchased another pint the other day and whew doggies, this ice cream is tasty!! Great texture and flavor, with the ice cream itself being extremely creamy. Must have a very high butterfat content.

So here's a review by.......well, I don't wanna know who this person is. Heh, he/she has quite a jones for ice cream though......that's for sure.

This company has some other amazing sounding items, although only a few were on display at the store. Here: http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/2013/08/review-steves-southern-banana-pudding.html

Re: RE: Currently eating....

dodgy said:
Hiya,

About six weeks ago I saw some new to me ice cream in the local grocery store and bought a pint. Usually I can hold off on impulsive purchases like that, but not that time. Made by a New York based company, it's a super premium banana flavored version, and those are tough to find (at least good ones are).

Anyway, it was pretty damn wonderful. It's got a very pure and strongly flavored banana ice cream, and mixed in is some banana pudding and also some kinda vanilla wafer/crust for a little more texture. Jeeez, it all works so well together.

Heh, purchased another pint the other day and whew doggies, this ice cream is tasty!! Great texture and flavor, with the ice cream itself being extremely creamy. Must have a very high butterfat content.

So here's a review by.......well, I don't wanna know who this person is. Heh, he/she has quite a jones for ice cream though......that's for sure.

This company has some other amazing sounding items, although only a few were on display at the store. Here: http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/2013/08/review-steves-southern-banana-pudding.html

Yum sounds like a group buy is in order, I stay away from the local ice cream van as he plays 'come into the Woods tonight' slightly worrying but perhaps more down to rumours over his additions to the vanilla soft cone. Baskin Robins is way over priced too. Used to have their bubblegum ice cream till it was removed due to the hyperactivity inducing colouring coating on the gum

Back
Top Bottom