Currently eating....

Roast Chicken, Roast King Edwards, Curly Kale and Carrots pulled from the Kids School Garden, Bisto best made up with all the chicken juice, and veg water.
Mango & Piel de Sappo melon with a splodge of natural yoghurt after.

There was a whole heap a plate lickin tonight :D

Re: RE: Currently eating....

joe mcclaine said:
gazza said:
joe mcclaine said:
At the local rugby match, so a simple Foie Gras and Wagyu Beef pie, chips and mushy peas.

Tsk, when will rugby players learn.

Mushy peas with fish, petit pois with beef.

In Nottingham peas only come in 'mushy'. Owt else is poncy, foreign muck.

Being a Nottingham lad me sen, had many a bowl of mushy peas and mint sauce at the stall in the Vicky Centre Market. Sadly the stall has now long gone

This evening I have been mostly eating.... Kelp.

13291918304_504a1e7657_o.jpg

Actually, whilst Im not fond of vegetable matter, dried kelp is very tasty.

Just back from Chinese restaurant with family.

Lots and lots of starters and mains - too many to list.

Youngest got his photo taken next to a Lamborghini Gallardo - so he'll be popular at school on Monday.

joe mcclaine said:
Just back from Chinese restaurant with family.

Lots and lots of starters and mains - too many to list.

Youngest got his photo taken next to a Lamborghini Gallardo - so he'll be popular at school on Monday.

Not heard of that one before - is it a rice or a noodle dish?

Father Ted said:

Hiya doin Faddah,

Is that pic from a very old Peter Ustinov movie?

Hiya,

Had my first Yorkie biscuit the other day, sent along with a few other UK items by Tall Paul as part of my biscuit education. I know they're really just cookies, but will go along with the gag.

So I told Paul I thought it strange the Yorkie cook.........biscuit was named after a dog and what was up with that? Well jeez, me and my big mouth. He goes on to tell me the history of England.....and something about the town of York......I forget what.

Now you tell me, who names a large city AND a cookie after a silly dog?

Mart

Oh....that cookie was.........a little dull. Sorry Paul, I know you love these, but no idea why. Tried the Breakaway though and that was actually kinda tasty. Got an orange thing going on that helps with the coating, whatever that is. Is that some kind of mock chocolate?

Re: RE: Currently eating....

dodgy said:
Hiya,

Had my first Yorkie biscuit the other day, sent along with a few other UK items by Tall Paul as part of my biscuit education. I know they're really just cookies, but will go along with the gag.

So I told Paul I thought it strange the Yorkie cook.........biscuit was named after a dog and what was up with that? Well jeez, me and my big mouth. He goes on to tell me the history of England.....and something about the town of York......I forget what.

Now you tell me, who names a large city AND a cookie after a silly dog?

Mart

Oh....that cookie was.........a little dull. Sorry Paul, I know you love these, but no idea why. Tried the Breakaway though and that was actually kinda tasty. Got an orange thing going on that helps with the coating, whatever that is. Is that some kind of mock chocolate?

Mart, you may have been confused because the chocolate isn't made with sour milk and actually has cocoa in it.

Try leaving it in direct sunlight for a few days, then eating it with a mouthful of marshmallows or a side of Fluff.

That should be much more to your American 'tastes'.

Your friend and educator.

Paul

Tall_Paul said:
Mart, you may have been confused because the chocolate isn't made with sour milk and actually has cocoa in it.

Try leaving it in direct sunlight for a few days, then eating it with a mouthful of marshmallows or a side of Fluff.

That should be much more to your American 'tastes'.

Your friend and educator.

Paul

Actually, Rocky Road is pretty amazing if all the ingredients are first rate. Place called See's makes some of the best.

Also, I meant to include a commercial about chunky chocolate earlier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uv7lwm6_QE

Attachments

• Sees.RockyRoad PcAndBag.12.12.11.600.jpg
    Sees.RockyRoad PcAndBag.12.12.11.600.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom