Calling all you razor collectors

I don't fall anywhere near the category of collector compared to many of the people on here, but I have a horrible feeling I am heading that way.

When I joined this forum on the 28th January this year I only owned one razor and one brush, yes thats only 2 months ago.

Thanks to all the enablers on here I now have this lot.

Collection.jpg

Fido said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Well i am off for the next 8 days and i was going to get photo's and info together to make a Blog about my Razors...

Will take some nice photos and post them on here within the next few days....

There are others on here that collect AFAIK "Not The Stig" "Missingskin"
and more....

Good idea. A razor blog. Go for it!

Hi fido nice blogs you have, and nice collection of brushes/ razors. Is that a psycho razor I spy amongst them razors? Makes me want to photo all my ones.

John said:
Fido said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Well i am off for the next 8 days and i was going to get photo's and info together to make a Blog about my Razors...

and more....

Hi fido nice blogs you have, and nice collection of brushes/ razors. Is that a psycho razor I spy amongst them razors? Makes me want to photo all my ones.

Get that camera out John, take the pics and post them!

Fido said:
John said:
Fido said:
sunburyboy93 said:

and more....

Get that camera out John, take the pics and post them!
I think I will, in a few days time it will be fun:icon_razz:

ok, so hear they are, most are in my shaving rotation, well ok when I say a rotation its started off like that, but that's shot to hell now, lucky dip/woundering what one to use is more like it.
20120408139.jpg

John said:
ok, so hear they are, most are in my shaving rotation, well ok when I say a rotation its started off like that, but that's shot to hell now, lucky dip/woundering what one to use is more like it.
20120408139.jpg

Shit ,I've gone fucking blind looking at all these bloody razors now, fantastic simply fantastic :icon_cool:

Wow. My friend Mr. McFadden has done business with you recently and plans to do business with you soon. He's very happy with the craftsmanship of the razors he sent your wat and how they turned out. I may be going to Arizona next month and I'll stop by as I'm passing through to Apache Junction.

Mike said your display at your place of business was just - wel - Wow; the pictures displayed here show it and thanks for sharing. I will be in contact with you pm if you wish here at TSR, or I'll mosey on over to your business site. A few Presidents to fix, Fat boys, end caps replaced, etc. before I trade them off.

regards, Robert

That's a breath taking collection my friends, I consider my self a honest man,but a five fingerd discount is tempting *I resist* :icon_lol:looks like your collection has taken a long time to get together, I showed the picks to the wife fluttering my eye lids, but just one worded reply "NO!!!!!!!!!" :heart:

Robert Otten said:
Wow. My friend Mr. McFadden has done business with you recently and plans to do business with you soon. He's very happy with the craftsmanship of the razors he sent your wat and how they turned out. I may be going to Arizona next month and I'll stop by as I'm passing through to Apache Junction.

Mike said your display at your place of business was just - wel - Wow; the pictures displayed here show it and thanks for sharing. I will be in contact with you pm if you wish here at TSR, or I'll mosey on over to your business site. A few Presidents to fix, Fat boys, end caps replaced, etc. before I trade them off.

regards, Robert

Dear Benefactor Bob,

You know, it's very rare for me to post anything negative. Takes a fair bit to get me typing something unflattering or hurtful in some way.

If it was me, I'd steer way clear of those two at The Razor Emporium. Definitely, think carefully about sending em anything for replating or refurbishing.

There's a looong thread over at B&B about their act and it's something you should read. If I'm not mistaken they're banned on at least three shaving forums, which should tell you something right there. The guys talk a very good game, but don't fall for their schtick. Lots of excuses why things don't work out as planned. Personally, I had a pretty nasty experience with Matt a while back.

Hope that helps save you some irritation down the road,

Martin

dodgy said:
Robert Otten said:

regards, Robert

Dear Benefactor Bob,

You know, it's very rare for me to post anything negative. Takes a fair bit to get me typing something unflattering or hurtful in some way.

If it was me, I'd steer way clear of those two at The Razor Emporium. Definitely, think carefully about sending em anything for replating or refurbishing.

There's a looong thread over at B&B about their act and it's something you should read. If I'm not mistaken they're banned on at least three shaving forums, which should tell you something right there. The guys talk a very good game, but don't fall for their schtick. Lots of excuses why things don't work out as planned. Personally, I had a pretty nasty experience with Matt a while back.

Martin

I think that huck1680 is in the process of resolving a serious issue with Razor Emporium, so you might want to get in touch with him. He has posted about this on TSD.

http://theshaveden.com/forums/threads/the-latest-replate-to-arrive.27323/

dodgy said:
Personally, I had a pretty nasty experience with Matt a while back.

Martin

Martin Block- You forget to mention that I refunded your money nearly a year after you purchased a razor from me. Simply because you weren't happy with it. I'd like to see Best Buy or any other retailer do that.

I don't care to get into forum politics here- but it doesn't take Einstein to figure out that vendors have to bribe the owners to stay in good standings most of the time.

As I've said before- I'm here to provide awesome customer service and products. If you've had a bad experience- I will work my best to resolve it. Some choose to complain on a forum to strangers, others choose to pick up the phone or write an email to me like a gentleman and resolve the issue with the person they have it with.

We've helped thousands of people turn onto wet-shaving, preserved decades of Gillette's History and worked tirelessly to restore people's razors. Only the later do we make money on. I don't see many other retailers doing that.

Maybe that will speak to our character.

Back
Top Bottom