Best safety razor for''downstairs''

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was true, shouldn't you be dead? Also the embassy siege was 35 years ago, he must be getting on a bit by now.

Little of my heavy handed humour there Chris, based on the number of ex servicemen in this area who, after a few pints, like to tell you about the ' special mob ' they were in about which they can't talk. And, now in their sixties, for me that's them just hitting their prime ! Really, you young fellows.

JohnnyO. o/

Good to know that you're already acquainted with pub standards in Dumbarton in case you should ever pop in ! Just steer clear of that guy in the combats in the corner, if he lets slip that he was at the embassy seige he has to kill you. I know cause he's warned me a few times now. Not sure how he'd feel about shaving the old privates... feel free to enquire.

JohnnyO. o/

Privates usually go to the barber not the SAS.

Ah, that makes sense.
Little of my heavy handed humour there Chris, based on the number of ex servicemen in this area who, after a few pints, like to tell you about the ' special mob ' they were in about which they can't talk. And, now in their sixties, for me that's them just hitting their prime ! Really, you young fellows.

JohnnyO. o/

Ah, that makes sense. I'm prepared to bet the ones that were don't go around bragging about it.

If you want serious replies and a complete lack of sarcasm, Badger and Blade is a that-a-way --->

What the buggery fuck do people expect?

If I walked into a pub and said to a load of strangers "ere lads, how do you shave your cock?" I'd expect to become very quickly acquainted with the fat end of a pool cue.

I reckon I'd get the same treatment if I walked into a local round here and mentioned my preferred fancy socks. ;)

Im quite literally crying with laughter at this thread.
Its brilliant. Esp the lycra wearers description of shaving your whistle & flute.

Wandering slightly off topic does anyone else not wear any form of underpants like I do? I stopped wearing said items in 1992 and havent missed them since.

Wandering slightly off topic does anyone else not wear any form of underpants like I do? I stopped wearing said items in 1992 and havent missed them since.

When you get to a certain age, no matter how much you shake, there's a tendency to dribble. If this ever happens to you, you'll find undies are preferable. Just ask JohnnyO.

The other related point about getting on in years is that you tackle starts to shrink but you start developing great long grey hairs that stick out everywhere. I find a regular trim with an electric tidies things up nicely.

Im quite literally crying with laughter at this thread.
Its brilliant. Esp the lycra wearers description of shaving your whistle & flute.

Mainly when I wear a kilt. I find that this, coupled with serious depilitation down below, greatly assists with my celebrated impersonation of an umbrella when I stand on my hands at parties. To the admiration and amazement of all beholders ! And Rob, let them find out for themselves the concerns of age, no point worrying the young whippersnappers in their carefree 40s and 50s.

JohnnyO. o/

Just use a body shaver to keep them at a reasonable length.

There's some ridiculous puffed out chest at the bar with a pint and pipe manly shite on this thread.

I trim my plums cos I feel it's more hygienic to do so. How is this somehow 'gay' but discussing perfume isn't FFS?

Some serious head wobbling needed.

The other related point about getting on in years is that you tackle starts to shrink but you start developing great long grey hairs that stick out everywhere. I find a regular trim with an electric tidies things up nicely.
+1 on both point here. I remember Billy Connolly did a bit on this (Wreck on Tour?) saying how no one warned him about the first grey pube, but how he had come to accept it as it made his willy look quite distinguished and in certain light, a bit like Stewart Grainger.....
SG.jpg

There's some ridiculous puffed out chest at the bar with a pint and pipe manly shite on this thread.

I trim my plums cos I feel it's more hygienic to do so. How is this somehow 'gay' but discussing perfume isn't FFS?

I see what you've done there, petal.

You've mistaken a bit of light-hearted leg-pulling for a full-on loading up of the outrage bus.

Easily done when it's your time of the month or your bra strap is too tight.

Right then, I'm off to buy a bigger net - didn't realise just how many tiddlers would be snapping.

I see what you've done there, petal.

You've mistaken a bit of light-hearted leg-pulling for a full-on loading up of the outrage bus.

Easily done when it's your time of the month or your bra strap is too tight.

Right then, I'm off to buy a bigger net - didn't realise just how many tiddlers would be snapping.
Off you pop then flower.

Good job and all that. You got me hook, line and sinker. Give yourself a pat on the back and a lollipop.

Duly noted.

That balcony must've been quite packed given the number of people who claim to have been on it!
The balcony was very congested with people on the day, if you look closely at the tv footage you'll see that I was indeed having tea with the archbishop of Canterbury, and a bit to right was a ilegal rave in full swing, a blind sheep was being sexually molested by a tramp, and the United Nations was discussing the best way of using a door knocker, when a black clad figure appears on our left, with an mp5 and said "mind out, you fellows, I'm blowing the window"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom