Best safety razor for''downstairs''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I use my Merkur 34c with some Trumpers cream (no, I don't use a brush). Does the job a treat. Now, many of you may scoff at shaving the old pearl pouch and you're all welcome to of course but I've done it for years, longer infact than I've being shaving traditionally.
The women I've encountered love it, my other other half prefers it, it feels cleaner and generally more pleasant.
If we're going to obsess day in, day out about shaving our faces and all the bumpf that goes with it, it's only natural to think about...err the other bits. The thought of scraping a super sharp piece of metal across your pleasure purse may be enough to bring tears to the average eye and so be, but I wouldn't not do it now.
"Real" men may not shave their nads and may loudly scoff at the idea, but it takes a real man to do it to take a razor blade to his balls.

Once you start shaving pubes, surely you have to do the rest of you. I mean, it would look pretty strange if your vegetables are sitting on their own, out of the undergrowth.
I'm loving the euphemisms...more than a Carry On Film.
Let's be honest here, the err...parts...in question all look a bit strange anyway. Shaving a bit of hair off parts of them can't make em look stranger surely? Unless you're trimming into shapes like animals or something...that would be weird...

I never thought a man of my age would consider this option but well trimmed is more comfortable, I find, especially when cycling in proper lycra shorts. (I am not a newcomer to cycling)

The are a number of custom electric trimmers for just this job, but I usually finish off with a DE razor.

Grown up advice: it's easier and safer if you use a directed cold shower so your suspension pulls up tight; but it's easier and safer higher up if the drawbridge is fully raised and at full extension. Yes, two sessions to complete the job.

Grown up advice: it's easier and safer if you use a directed cold shower so your suspension pulls up tight; but it's easier and safer higher up if the drawbridge is fully raised and at full extension. Yes, two sessions to complete the job.

Well f*ck me pink if that don't beat 'em all! [emoji102]

I've shaved once when I was forced by the missus to lose my manhood after our second child Tuesday..... I took one look at him and decided to call it a day.
Since then a blade has been nowhere near my nadgers. Good luck with a De and blade anywhere near your sprouts. Not for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom