Best safety razor for''downstairs''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under no circumstances use the razor on other parts of your body like your legs, armpits, back, intimate area etc (the necessary 30 degree shaving angle is not possible to meet on other parts of the body)
That's nonsense. Why would it be more difficult to keep the angle on legs or armpits or a flat area like the back than when navigating the jaw line? Health and safety gone mad. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Danger; Sharp blade.
Use with caution
Do not insert into mouth
Do not chew
Wear safety goggles
and steelies.

th

That's nonsense. Why would it be more difficult to keep the angle on legs or armpits or a flat area like the back than when navigating the jaw line? Health and safety gone mad. :rolleyes:
Lol that's just a small bit of the manual it get's worse they've even dragged the kids in it, and the words serious injury or death, lacerations.

Serious injury or death is what I would expect to see on a firearm, maybe the manual is for the people with an IQ of 12 and below providing they can read that is :D

More likely for their lawyers.

Yes your probably right on that Carl, the manual is somewhat OTT and covers all the stupid things people are going to do with it accidentally, or deliberately, and now I think of it some more it's like a firearm manual, cover our own ass, it's dangerous you are warned in the manual!!!

More likely for their lawyers.
Of course. But it shouldn't read
Under no circumstances use the razor on other parts of your body like your legs, armpits, back, intimate area etc (the necessary 30 degree shaving angle is not possible to meet on other parts of the body)
It should read
Under no circumstances use the razor on other parts of your body like your legs, armpits, back, intimate area etc (because our lawyers say so)
:rolleyes:

Lol that's just a small bit of the manual it get's worse they've even dragged the kids in it, and the words serious injury or death, lacerations.

Serious injury or death is what I would expect to see on a firearm, maybe the manual is for the people with an IQ of 12 and below providing they can read that is :D
Talkin about the IQ of 12 instruction's on this American made 66 L1A1 Weapon..I could never get over this One every time that I used it..:eek:

Billy

Danger; Sharp blade.
Use with caution
Do not insert into mouth
Do not chew
Wear safety goggles
and steelies.

th
Many, many years ago, my son volunteered for an organisation called Camp America - he was about 18 and the idea was that he taught in a camp for 6 weeks during summer - the camp was designed for inner city boys who would not normally have the opportunity of escaping the city.

He told me it was routine to check their mouths for razors. They were found quite often.

Talkin about the IQ of 12 instruction's on this American made 66 L1A1 Weapon..I could never get over this One every time that I used it..:eek:

Billy
Lol I see firing instructions going for 'the pretty pictures, with the minimalist of info approach' never fired one personally, but I do know something that dangerous requires a "bit more info" than that sticker, no warnings about back blast and the likes.
Wonder what the discussion was like for it

"Sir....you sure it'll be totally fine for the men following these instructions....Sir"
"Yeh Son, they'll be ok, we'll give them the training at fort Bragg, or something"
"Sir..... a thought Sir, should I give warnings........about safety......Sir"
"Nope, that's not our department, Son"
"But Sir, the grunts could have an accident.........Sir
"like I said training at fort Bragg son"
"Sir....yes....Sir"

Lol I see firing instructions going for 'the pretty pictures, with the minimalist of info approach' never fired one personally, but I do know something that dangerous requires a "bit more info" than that sticker, no warnings about back blast and the likes.
Wonder what the discussion was like for it

"Sir....you sure it'll be totally fine for the men following these instructions....Sir"
"Yeh Son, they'll be ok, we'll give them the training at fort Bragg, or something"
"Sir..... a thought Sir, should I give warnings........about safety......Sir"
"Nope, that's not our department, Son"
"But Sir, the grunts could have an accident.........Sir
"like I said training at fort Bragg son"
"Sir....yes....Sir"
A lot of American Weapon's have the Kinda Idiots Picture Guide..Its a stupid thing cause apparently even the kids over in Vietnam were picking them up & using them because they understood the pictures..Bizarre actually..There is No Recoil from the 66 ..Its an Ideal Childs weapon..:eek:

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom