Best safety razor for''downstairs''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back, sack and crack ain't ever getting on my bucket list. Maybe on the 'in the bucket' list. Nishy, you poor sod.....:eek:

As for my stag do: plenty of beer, dark rum (was on trebles that night...:rolleyes:) and I just about remember being sat naked on a covered pool table like a drunk Budha being teased by an overweight stripper. The rest is a blur but I may or may not recall custard? The Burke and Hare in Edinburgh's Pubic Triangle! :D:eek:o_O

A while back somebody on B&B described themselves as a cross dresser and asked for advice similar to the OP.
I started to offer advice based on my experience but I was quick to point out I wasn't a cross dresser. My experience came about from some time spent exploring the swinging scene a while back. Between the cross dressing and swinging references B&B pulled the thread quite quickly.

It's a credit to TSR that this thread hasn't been pulled. It is after all a shaving related question and this is a shaving Forum.

There's nothing new under the sun - Hippocrates the Ancient Greek medicine expert believed that the hair stored semen. That was the reason that in puberty adolescents developed pubic hair - the semen had finally made it down to the gentleman's area. Shaving the pubes was an attempt at contraception, mainly for women, because they also stored semen in their bodies!

I did drop this earlier in the post but please everybody read it, it's a guy using Veet for first time to surprise his gf for special occasion. It's mad funny and deserves plenty views. I'll do link as not sure to put pics up yet.

PLEASE WATCH

http://themetapicture.com/helpful-costumer-review/

Not clicked on a link since the days of Rick Rolling, so I'll just take your word for it that it's mad funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom