Best safety razor for''downstairs''

Status
Not open for further replies.
The razor should be one you're very familiar with and take your time. Other than that it's hair and skin like the rest of the bits you shave. Regrowth might not be much fun.

The best advice is to clean up thoroughly afterwards as no-one likes an even slightly pubey sink.

Ignore the one's who get upset about it - they're your bollocks.

If you want serious replies and a complete lack of sarcasm, Badger and Blade is a that-a-way --->

What the buggery fuck do people expect?

If I walked into a pub and said to a load of strangers "ere lads, how do you shave your cock?" I'd expect to become very quickly acquainted with the fat end of a pool cue.

If you want serious replies and a complete lack of sarcasm, Badger and Blade is a that-a-way --->

What the buggery fuck do people expect?

If I walked into a pub and said to a load of strangers "ere lads, how do you shave your cock?" I'd expect to become very quickly acquainted with the fat end of a pool cue.

Good to know that you're already acquainted with pub standards in Dumbarton in case you should ever pop in ! Just steer clear of that guy in the combats in the corner, if he lets slip that he was at the embassy seige he has to kill you. I know cause he's warned me a few times now. Not sure how he'd feel about shaving the old privates... feel free to enquire.

JohnnyO. o/

Good to know that you're already acquainted with pub standards in Dumbarton in case you should ever pop in ! Just steer clear of that guy in the combats in the corner, if he lets slip that he was at the embassy seige he has to kill you. I know cause he's warned me a few times now. Not sure how he'd feel about shaving the old privates... feel free to enquire.

JohnnyO. o/

Duly noted.

That balcony must've been quite packed given the number of people who claim to have been on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom