Artisan soaps vs mass produced

Just nice that we've got the range and freedom of choice we have when it comes to soaps over a wide price range.

JohnnyO. o/
Agreed. It's also nice that we have a wide range of opinions in the Shaving Room, and while Blademonkey and I have been at odds in this thread, he has been a real gent in PM's to me. If he was a shaving soap, I have no doubt he would be artisan through and through, with all the best qualities that artisans endeavour to capture in their products! I continue to respect his views.

Agreed. It's also nice that we have a wide range of opinions in the Shaving Room, and while Blademonkey and I have been at odds in this thread, he has been a real gent in PM's to me. If he was a shaving soap, I have no doubt he would be artisan through and through, with all the best qualities that artisans endeavour to capture in their products! I continue to respect his views.
Thankyou for that Greybeard, it takes a big man to say what you have just said. As I said in my Pm to you let's be men and move forward, I think we are both adult enough to do that.

Thankyou for that Greybeard, it takes a big man to say what you have just said. As I said in my Pm to you let's be men and move forward, I think we are bot
Thankyou for that Greybeard, it takes a big man to say what you have just said. As I said in my Pm to you let's be men and move forward, I think we are both adult enough to do that.
Thanks Paul...could you do me a favour...could you call me a 'big man' just one more time?;):D:D:D

Just grip to people and bug the arse of them it's from the usa, we would have called it sticky shit or something like that. Regardless I used to set him on fire and throw him out of my bedroom window ,loved it!
I Buried My Action Man when John Wayne Died...I was Devastated at the Time..Weird I Know but My Action Man was John Wayne..They Researched this Somewhere Years After & Found that Many Thousands had Done the Same..:D:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom