Air Rifle

Good old Robbo, we used to go to him over 20 years ago

I am so sorry I'm late to this thread- only just seen it.

I hesitate to post my list of Air rifles, pistols, shotguns and powder burners I own- People may get the wrong impression!

But, as it happens I am the club secretary of a growing Airgun Target club based in Surrey, near the M25 at Godstone, the same venue supports a Clay shooting club, of which I am a committee member . Both clubs are invitation only, ie not open to the public. If anyone would like to come and take a look and have a go please contact me.

I am so sorry I'm late to this thread- only just seen it.

I hesitate to post my list of Air rifles, pistols, shotguns and powder burners I own- People may get the wrong impression!

But, as it happens I am the club secretary of a growing Airgun Target club based in Surrey, near the M25 at Godstone, the same venue supports a Clay shooting club, of which I am a committee member . Both clubs are invitation only, ie not open to the public. If anyone would like to come and take a look and have a go please contact me.
I know what you mean about talking of ones collections! Especially as my wife still thinks that I have one rifle and a shot gun and regularly questions why I need such a large and obtrusive cabinet;)

Hiya,

Just to get a few of you guys thinking about something, I just have to mention what living in a state such as Colorado for example is like.

So maybe 10 miles outside of Boulder there's a turn off to Left Handed Canyon Road and up the mountain you go. Not far though...still near the bottom. Stop and park along the road and take your guns out of the car.

Yeah, this is a local outdoor range with the mountain as a backdrop. Rifles, pistols, assault types, all are ok. Did I mention there's no kind of safety person running this. It's all up for grabs. There's various areas of ground to set up with some privacy for popping away.

Bottles or cans or exploding targets are used, along with the paper ones.

Sound pretty fun doesn't it?

Hiya,

Just to get a few of you guys thinking about something, I just have to mention what living in a state such as Colorado for example is like.

So maybe 10 miles outside of Boulder there's a turn off to Left Handed Canyon Road and up the mountain you go. Not far though...still near the bottom. Stop and park along the road and take your guns out of the car.

Yeah, this is a local outdoor range with the mountain as a backdrop. Rifles, pistols, assault types, all are ok. Did I mention there's no kind of safety person running this. It's all up for grabs. There's various areas of ground to set up with some privacy for popping away.

Sounds awesome

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hiya,

Yeah..You can get a MacDonald's whilst You are there..:eek:

Billy

Back
Top Bottom