Air Rifle

I have my grandad's air rifle at my parents house. My grandad used to be a safari ranger in Kenya. Old school no scope and spring loaded. Used to practice with it when I was 10!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's how I started, with a springer. Used you drive my mum spare as we used to shoot the old fashioned wooden pegs off at 20 yards with no holes in the washing until one day.... then I went to school with a hole in my shirt which taught me one of those little life lessons!
Used to be a bottle of water on the end of a tree stump 25m away, such a good feeling seeing the water spray out with a hit :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The .22 Silenced Welrod Pistol was Issued to Special Forces & Special OPs Agents During the War...22 Calibre Pistols are Very Easily Silenced & Concealed..The .22 Welrod is still sometimes used by Special Forces Today..I have seen them with my Time with Commando Forces..:)

The Mafia & Hit Men Favour .22/.25 Weapons for the Same Reason..Easy Concealed & Silenced..A .22 or.25 can be Silenced by just pressing the Muzzle behind the Ear or Pressed into the Chest Over the Heart...They are very Effective at Close Range & Close Range with Shots to the Head, Spinal Cord & Heart is the Surest Way of Doing the Business..:D

Billy
i used to have a Ruger .22 with a drilled full length suppressor , with subsonic rounds all you heard was the click of the hammer on the firing pin, amazing piece of kit.

After looking around I think I've found my perfect PCP Rifle just need to power up my Paypal account before I go ahead, I've never owned a Air rifle although I have owned many shotguns and firearms I let my Firearms and Shotgun liecence go years ago, so in the near future it looks like I will be going with the Daystate Huntsman Regal Air Rifle.

You can't go wrong with a Daystate. Air rifles are fun, they're much cheaper to run, much easier for casual shooting in terms of finding land and are capable of superb accuracy.

Agree entirely Chris, however here in Scotland there's just too much faffing about with needing to be licensed, and ongoing officialdom to bother unless you're a real enthusiast.

JohnnyO. o/.

Crikey, I didn't know that about Scotland! It makes no sense and won't stop the scofflaws who can just buy an air rifle in Carlisle.

It seems a bit daft that from next year if I want to shoot on my mum's land I need to apply for a visitor's permit for an air rifle, but I can just take my shotgun up there.

After looking around I think I've found my perfect PCP Rifle just need to power up my Paypal account before I go ahead, I've never owned a Air rifle although I have owned many shotguns and firearms I let my Firearms and Shotgun liecence go years ago, so in the near future it looks like I will be going with the Daystate Huntsman Regal Air Rifle.

Nice Rifles those Daystates...They can be Tuned..Very Easy to Do..Just a Change of Hammer & Spring..Err..I never said that..Anyway..This Guy Sells the Gear..o_O
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...oqy_kUULhP650kxifC5Nmg&bvm=bv.125221236,d.ZGg

Billy

Back
Top Bottom