Closed 3 Gillette Adjustables donation and PASS AROUND

Is it possible for whoever updates the list to bring it up to date and identify who currently has the razors? It would certainly help new members such as myself to see how much of a wait is ahead of me before i can try them.

Thanks
Chris.

jon_hall said:
1. 49er
2. jon_hall
3. Wellboy
4. ajc347
5. BillyHoyle
6. tuftey

i think is the list as it stands.

Update
jon_hall waiting on receipt and then,

1. ajc347
2. BillyHoyle
3. tuftey
4. Goody54321

Can I get on the list, please?

Been toying with the idea of a vintage adjustable for a while, but the cost of buying one, even a rather knackered one, has put me off so far.

Hiya,

Just a gentle stir of the pot. Any word of the three razors whereabouts?

I know Bob's too nice a guy to bring the subject up, and it would be a shame if this offer went south.

Martin

Were they returned to The Shaving Room Razor Lending Pool (RLP)? I think I first posted this in July 2011. Well it sounds like it didn't go the way other razor lending offers have. Perhaps it was too much to put 3 adjustables into the mix at one time. I hope it all sorts out so TSR has these razors available for loan to the next guy not as lucky to have tried all 3 before he plunked down his cash for one or another. I'm not looking to get these razors back but I wanted others at the forum to try them out via the TSR RLP.

Warm Regards from the Pacific Northwest.

Robert

I emailed the last recipient and the razors should be sent to me soon, large oversight but hopefully we can start the ball rolling again soon.

Back
Top Bottom