Closed 3 Gillette Adjustables donation and PASS AROUND

Can we drop me down the list a bit? (sticking me on last is fine)

Got a lot of traveling with work and also on holiday in two weeks time so wouldn't really get a quick go so would prefer others to get a chance first..

The razors are still in a box waiting to be sent out, whoever is next please pm me and I will sort it. I am going to move this thread next to Martin's sticky in the BST to make it easier to locate.

Could I be added to the list please. I've recently tried a Fatboy for a couple of weeks (Dodgy's pass around) and enjoyed it. Am pondering an adjustable purchase (mulling over which one to go for) so it would be great to be able to try the Slim and Super and compare to the Fatboy. Many thanks.

Is this still an active pass around ?.after reading so much about these type's of razor,i have the urge,
may help to sort my RAD into some sort of pecking order,i can compare them to my 34c and 38c,.
great being a newbie,all the new toy's you get to play with,dam paypal.it,s too easy to use,

Ian

I've been wondering the same myself...as far as I can tell from the tumble weed blowing through this thread it's dormant. I haven't wished to press it since there may well be a perfectly justifiable reason for the apparent inactivity.

Back
Top Bottom